Members leaving the krew

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
that also was some true shit! thanks dude & paige, together we will once make the ultimat genius!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Guys, to be honest, this clan is incredibly well functioning and run. Out of the people who join and then leave, hardly ever has the reason been that they had an issue with the way this krew was run. Can't count stevo, because you'd have to count him 3 times. Almost always the reason has been something outside the krew.

The only thing I think we can change about what we're doin' is somehow add a more "serious" element to our clan (like a scrim team). I would hesitate to let it become an official thing. I really dislike the kind of people that would come to this clan just to be a hot shot on a scrim team, though.

PwnSauce

Banned
A. Not everybody is leaving. Only a few but some are leaving for routine reasons like school, no time to play etc.
B. More people have joined in the time they have left so our net krew size has grown.
C. Like Houston says, if they are so undedicated that they want to leave, fine; we don't need quitters anyhow.
D. People come and go all the time, it's part of a group.

No matter. We've had bigger problems than this.

welcome aboard to all our new folks and farewell to those who leave.
Live goes on.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Paige, what I was trying to say is that this is a gaming clan and mere activity as a gamer paired with good behavior IS contribution to the krew.

Our forum is a great place to hang out, but without people playing on our servers, we're kinda purposeless. I mean, cent0 (no offense dude) rarely takes anything on this forum especially seriously. His posts, for the most part, are not mind-opening or particularly constructive. But, that's okay. He is one of our oldest members, he is more knowledgeable about the game, our server, and how our krew works than most.

Also, there isn't a set amount of posts that need to be made for a nomination to be made, or anything like that.

H1pFiR3

Sergeant
This is what I think. i know I am new here and not even a KKK member yet but I think that the people who left must have had a legit reason to believe that this krew is not for them, and even if they didn't have a reason to leave they probably would not have been good members if they stayed. And that if they want to come back the entrance procedure should be different, maybe they would have to wait double the amount they waited for their first invite. This is just the what I think of the matter at hand but i know that I really don't have a say until I get my tags, but I just wanted to give my 2 cents on the subject.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
If there is to be some standard punishment/ re-entry process, it would probably be good if the people knew about it before they left.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Well I'm sure every situation of Prodigal REs will be dealt with individually, it might be foolish to try and set a standard for them all. There may be some that were obviously power hungry and dangerous to the Krew while others were simply morons who were sentimentally attached to stevo and can be accepted back.

I've noticed a fair sized group of them playing on our servers today, that may be common knowledge and already discussed thoroughly so pardon me. For this I think the staff should watch carefully and determine whether they are recruiting and if so, figure out whether it's stevo's doing or if it's just his silly underlings trying to feel cool. Like any other clan I think they should be tolerated on our servers so long as they don't cause trouble, but if they do the situation should be brought to the attention of the admins. As usual do your best not to stir up trouble, I'm sure you've heard that enough by now.

Well there's my advice for what it's worth. Stevo may be harmless but still he may do a little harm in a silly sort of way.

MassNightmare

Resident Assassin and Ex-Member
Stevo aint comin back it seems he enjoys been leader/owner of (RE) plus with ppl leavin to join (RE) just because they want mod power is just low.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I bet a couple of the older ones will.

The guys who are leaving are all really young, though.

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

Oh i misunderstood your post. Sorry.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
I saw Mohammed (dance99) and (RE)pet1t recruiting on our server yesterday.

Strange that Mohammed would risk a ban when he isn't even joining RE...

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I saw Mohammed (dance99) and (RE)pet1t recruiting on our server yesterday.

Strange that Mohammed would risk a ban when he isn't even joining RE...

Moham is a member/moderator there..

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by ThePeaceMaker

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
nah he isn't a member, he is just helping out as a mod.

apparentally RE allows non members to be mods...

moham is in VV.

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Well the only person I noticed that left the krew was stevo. As for the others, I guess I don't really care if they are joining other clans/krews so they can get their mod status faster.

Top Bottom