Members leaving the krew

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Why is everyone leaving the krew?What should we do about it?
How should we deal with it?

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Let them leave, It's their loss and if they rage quit like Stevo their probally not gonna be able to join.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
They are leaving to join RE because Stevo has "loyal" followers so to speak. He, Mo, or some of the RE guys are probably talking to them and persuading them to join via X-Fire. If you'll notice the ones leaving are all like 14 so they are not exactly hard to persuade. I'm not ACCUSING them of recruiting, I'm just saying that it wouldn't surprise me in the least..

Last edited:

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
They are leaving to join RE because Stevo has "loyal" followers so to speak. He, Mo, or some of the RE guys are probably talking to them and persuading them to join via X-Fire. If you'll notice the ones leaving are all like 14 so they are not exactly hard to persuade.
Exactly..

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
And the reason the want to join because It's a new clan which means not many members, and so they want to be a mod since It's really easy to be one there. And I dont understand why do they want to be a mod so much.

HBeta

Master Sergeant
well if they want to leave, just let them go
but if they want to come back, they should go through the complete recruiting again

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Basically they want to be mods, so they join re, which is a new clan. Not all teenagers are so immature though, just wanting mod desperately etc, I've been declined twice for mod and haven't raged at all o.0

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
exactly, dont blame their age, blame their head! im a 100 fucking percent KKK until the last oldest crap computer that can run cod 4 dies in about 10- 20 years! real talk!

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
:haha: @ anal, I always love your posts man! Like you guys said, if they wanna leave then let them. No big deal to me, just means we know who's loyal here and who's not. And like Damage said, since they're so young they're probably not hard to persuade. Not saying all youngins are cuz that's not the case at all.

Also, if they do want to come back then of course they will have to go through the entire recruitment process again. It's only fair on everyone that way.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah I agree with Brian, if they leave and come back (even if it's the next day or hours later) they need to go through the entire recruitment process again, hell maybe even have a type of probation period as well. That way it will teach them not to fk around and decide to either stay or go, that's my 2 cents ;)

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
...and it's all the just recruited too. There's no way to make it stop, everyone has their own reasons. But currently, everything points to RE. We need to enforce the no recruiting policy a little bit better, or we might as well let RE come in and abduct all of us.

Top Bottom