Add member's location at 4-1-1 --> KKK members?

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
lol woot? :D
And I cant really agree with Titz Yeah I agree Ethan's map is really very nice, its a great job... But idea to make the map was mine Im the guy, organized everything lol

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
No mike. TD had this idea months ago.. stop attempting to claim credit for the work of others.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
1- who is TD?
2- I dont try to steal someone's work lol I dont say that the map is mine but idea to make it THIS TIME was mine.
3- Maybe some guy before me said something about it but he failed because the map works only now, after I mayde a thread about it and some other things.
4- YOu can say what you want I dont care

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
1 - TD is TheDude, also known as Chris.
2 - No, the idea was not solely yours.
3 - No, most of the motivation and support for this was because of Chris/TD/TheDude.
4 - Cool story bro :)

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Well Im in a Krew for 3 month more or less and Iv never heard about the map before I have made a thread about

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Doesn't matter if it was your idea or not, you didn't make anything back then when "you thought of it". Ethan made it so he deserves all the credit and thanks and whatever more.
Don't start shit now about hey give me credit too, you should've made the map then if you wanted the fame.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
ok nevermind if you think so let it be that way.

And about brokensound yeah man its called KKK member's location map sorry

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
add me add me...dmg said ill be called a rage quiiter if u add me

chicopee, massachusettes

ehh wt heck address 17 montvue street lmao i really dont care XD not like ur gunna bother me

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member

chicopee, massachusettes

ehh wt heck address 17 montvue street lmao i really dont care XD not like ur gunna bother me

damage, u know where to go for the rape! (I would´ve said AVC but hes kinda far away from there...)

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member

chicopee, massachusettes

You weren't a member when you rage quitted over girly so no reason for you to be on the map

Top Bottom