Add member's location at 4-1-1 --> KKK members?

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Cuz Ethan made it, not mikek.... unfair to give someone who just walks away with it all thanks, when the hardworking guy gets nothing.. not even credit in the topic.... just saying :)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I agree with Tito, i don't even think the map is done yet. It should be up to Ethan to post it when he's ready , IMO.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea dude, I didn't even know ethan made it. I thought mikek did..... until I checked the original thread where ethan was talking about making it.

Ethan already posted it like 2 times. Yea, he should post it when he wants to, but I don't think it's going to hurt him that it's posted in its own thread now.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Well anyways it was my idea to make the map so 1 thanks button for me is ok:D
yeah ethan made a very nice map but iv added his reputation for it)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
tumblr_kv4399hWWz1qzdr4go1_500.jpg

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
As of now, I locations from need Sodalover, Macbeth, and Chackgore.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

and clarification from Total_Assault.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
chack is the same as sebaot, and goss is in tasmania, little island south of aus, not in alice springs :p

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Ethan is a russian spy he knows evrything about everyone:D

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Thansk a lot Ethan Great job man

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Wow that is crazy..you can go all the way down to my front yard and see my brothers car..if you knew my address..spooky ..but neat, great job ethan

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Cuz Ethan made it, not mikek.... unfair to give someone who just walks away with it all thanks, when the hardworking guy gets nothing.. not even credit in the topic.... just saying :)

Thread has been merged and the thanks have been removed. :devil:

Top Bottom