Add member's location at 4-1-1 --> KKK members?

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Moscow, Russia

Ill ask Wally to make some advirtisement at the home/forum pages to be sure that all KKKs will post their location here

Plus any1 who is going to make a map will have to add new members each month

And if possible we really can add skype icq yahoo email and other stuff

Mine:
Email: mikek1567@gmail.com

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Well It'll be nice to have colored dods. color depends on member's colour - like it is in the shoutbox... And name near it if you click the name or dod you get the info about member like email etc
And time zones for sure

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Alright, keep em coming guys. I guess from the feedback I'll make one and see how it turns out.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

I live in Buggtussle east tn US

I cannot find that

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

It's a work in progress, I don't think I will put recruits down yet, or emails atm.

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

http://g.co/maps/yjhb4 What I have so far!

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Updated http://g.co/maps/3gcyy

IMPortant**IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR NAME AND YOU ARE AN ACTIVE |KKK| MEMBER, PLEASE POST YOUR INFO BELOW**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
TRACY!
1 hour away from here.
sweet!

thanks for doing this Ethan !
i had no idea we had THAT much from europe, i only thought maybe 3-5.
wonder who our first member from africa will be :D

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
yeah thanks a lot ethan
LoL african members? thans funny))

AND SOME ADMIN HAVE TO MOVE THE MAP TO 4-1-1 STIKY I think

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

very nice map man

and LOL Damage's is the best lol
metallica dod lol

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

if you watch the whole map it really looks like dod with flame lol I know its stevo's but:D

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

african member is ok but who will be our 1st member from antarctica LOL

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Baltimore, Maryland, USA

This is what I've wanted to see happen for a while. Good to see the Russian is on it.

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

My skype is christianslum.

Don't spam my shit.

Top Bottom