Add member's location at 4-1-1 --> KKK members?

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
I think we used to have something like this back in the old forum.
With like a map, but I dunno wut happend to it right now...

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah I'm not sure either, but I think it would be a good idea if we don't have anything like that already
which I don't think we do.. I'm sure one of us guys could think of some creative way to make something
like that happen! Maybe, if possible, a map with world time zones? Something easy to navigate and see
where everyone is..

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Yep nice idea, and named points with the colour of member ( without yellow) if he won't promise do donate every month :D not to change it all the time :D only change colours when : member-->mod or mod--> supermod or else

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
A world map with virtual bobby pins, showing where the melting pot of members dwell in the planet we refer to as "Earth". I'm crazy, I know.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
.....))

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

So we need some1 to upload the map with countries , cities and time zones

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah, I could of sworn I gave the forum my time zone like a million times already. I'm not sure what they do with it. Do you want us to type our time zones here or is this just a suggestion to the forum admins? I agree with Brian's idea though and I think that would be kind of cool. Anyways, If I give you guys my city, state, and country, you guys better not show up at my house. Psh I know you guys. As soon as I get home, one of you bastards will be hiding in my closet :eek: .

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Well for me this would be a great help in knowing where everyone is when i try and work out a good time for the scrims. A map with different colored dots that represent your status on a world map would be awesome if possible. Then something like hovering over the dot gives the persons name, exact location, time zone etc.

Good idea Mike!

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
i think we should go straight down to the street address so Pwn can put that in his spreadsheet of KKK members lol.

On a serious note, this would be helpful, as Dan said, to schedule scrims and all

Top Bottom