Unruley1

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
EddieGriffithDramaPopcornLOL.gif

man that makes me wanna get a huge tub of popcorn

Last edited:

MacMillan

Private First Class
Hitler was a really great man and the reason he killed all of them is because he didn't like them, he was racist but if hitler were still alive. ( no offence to anyone please) the world would be a lot better, like there would probably be less war, better economy. he was a very smart man

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Good ..Looking forward to catching your dumb ass spawn camping again

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Hitler was a really great man and the reason he killed all of them is because he didn't like them, he was racist but if hitler were still alive. ( no offence to anyone please) the world would be a lot better, like there would probably be less war, better economy. he was a very smart man
Less war? he started WW2..
He killed MILLIONS of people because "he didnt like them"?
He Killed and tortured Jews , Catholics, retarded people, anyone that didnt fit into his masterplan..
He considered retarded people defective..
He destroyed his country's economy...
He was an evil self hating asshole that took the cowards way out by killing himself

What he also was was a Leader that said the things his people wanted to hear and led them to thier own destruction

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
back on topic: Anthony Weiner

---------- Post added June 14th, 2011 at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was June 12th, 2011 at 01:17 PM ----------

Sorry but i have to vent a little here, Hitler? SMART?
Hitler was just a charismatic leader, he got too much credit for what his men did.
All the famous tactical decisions that the Nazi's were famous for where not planned by
Hitler at all.
The invasion of France which was a huge tactical victory had nothing to do with hitler's
planning. He singlehandedly blew the battle of Britain with every advantage going for
him.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
I would go for a group hug but

1. I'm almost big enough to be a group on my own

2. someone just farted, and it's real bad

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Why would you give a shit about American politics either? Remember the queen of england controls the whole world? herp derp.
That is not true at all. Bit behind on this post, but she is just a figure head. She has very limited access to even her families fortune, it belongs to the state.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
:haha:

If that's what you believe then that's fine too, we all believe different things and that's what makes us human ;)

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
That is not true at all. Bit behind on this post, but she is just a figure head. She has very limited access to even her families fortune, it belongs to the state.

rofl man that was posted during one of my arguments with blu, read up further and you will notice that i was mocking the views that he expressed at some time.

Top Bottom