Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
peter_griffin.jpg

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Idk about you guys but i think this man would be an amazing president.

Cartman.jpg

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I thought this would be serious but I can clearly see it's not... maybe it was supposed to be though I don't know.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Who would you like our new president to be?

Not sure where you are from MacMillan or if this is suppose to be a serious post, but if so I can say a bit. One, these other guys here except for Brian don't give a shit about America and where it's heading. Two, the person I would love to see as president would be Ron Paul, and it's because he has the "true" values of America, like believing in the Constitution and what not.

I'm not going to go all in it cause I know it will turn in to a fkin circus in here, just like it always does with these damn political posts, nobody here is serious about anything and it's not worth my time. Speaking of time, only that (time) will tell what will happen to America and the rest of the world...

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
where it's heading? I suppose you mean into the proverbial hell that you think exists.

Simply because people make fun of a rather needless thread by answering stupidly, does NOT mean that they don't give a shit about America.

Why would you give a shit about American politics either? Remember the queen of england controls the whole world? herp derp.

BTW, Hitler was a great leader, he just had the wrong ideas.

Slaya

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Serious post: Newt Gingrich, see him on fox news a lot, smart guy, knows wtf is goin on.

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

where it's heading? I suppose you mean into the proverbial hell that you think exists.

Simply because people make fun of a rather needless thread by answering stupidly, does NOT mean that they don't give a shit about America.

Why would you give a shit about American politics either? Remember the queen of england controls the whole world? herp derp.

I wouldn't compliment hitler on a damn thing

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Newt Grinrich is an idiot

Hitler was an evil fuck but one hell of a leader.. Most great leaders are insane.. Look at Patton.. He was a few fries short of a happy meal and he was one of the greatest military minds ever. Thank god he was on our side

MacMillan

Private First Class
If your serious just put "serious post" in front of your post and if its just for funny put something about it lol idk

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member

Yeah what an idiot, Hitler was an evil bastard and if you don't know that you need to go re-learn history. Also, I never said that the Queen of England controls the whole world, just parts of it, because she owns many parts of the world. I use to never give a shit about politics, but in the recent years I've been seeing things changing dramatically, one being our massive police state that is being created, but of course you wouldn't know about that either, just wish America good luck and that more and more people (unlike you) wake up to the Tyranny that is happening here...

Top Bottom