New President?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Actually i agree with Hitler being a great leader in some respects, his ideas aside. Politically much more then militarily. IMO.

I think saying that America is becoming a police state is a bit dramatic. You can bash the Govmnt all you want, but we still enjoy many, many things that a lot of other countries don't. If you had ever traveled to other countries you would be thankful for our Gvmt, believe me. Mail, parks, paved streets, police and fire, schools, etc etc, the list is pretty endless. We have a lot to be thankful for here.

Thailand just gave an American 15 years in prison for posting a link FOUR years ago on a blog to an outlawed book. This country may be going to shit, but i don't believe it will ever get that bad.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Wally would be against abortions because of the no spawn camping rules

I was against that rule. Even though I personally am against abortion, I wouldn't necessarily force it upon others. It's their choice and God is the only one that will judge them in the end.

I have no idea who I'd want for President the next term. I don't catch up on those things because I'm only a resident in this country. And I agree fully to what Damage just said. Other countries suck monkey balls, well most of them. My native country, El Salvador, is nice to visit but being in this country made me more appreciative of America. America rocks y0! And it aint even remotely as bad as other countries.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Yeah what an idiot, Hitler was an evil bastard and if you don't know that you need to go re-learn history. Also, I never said that the Queen of England controls the whole world, just parts of it, because she owns many parts of the world. I use to never give a shit about politics, but in the recent years I've been seeing things changing dramatically, one being our massive police state that is being created, but of course you wouldn't know about that either, just wish America good luck and that more and more people (unlike you) wake up to the Tyranny that is happening here...

Of course I care about politics, voting is compulsory for anyone over 18 here in Australia.

Did I say that Hitler was not evil? No, I did not, I simply stated the fact that he was one of the greatest political leaders of all time, and if you think he wasn't, then you need to learn about MY PEOPLES HISTORY.

The Queen has no actual power, her power is purely ceremonial. She does NOT own previously stated parts of the world, we are simply part of The Commonwealth, which is you listen to the name, is not Queenwealth, it is COMMONwealth.

I wouldn't give a fuck if you swore in a monkey, as it would be your own country's fault for not paying attention to politics.

I suppose you believed the rapture would occur? Are you packing up your stuff to get rid of it before the next 'foreseen' rapture date?

I've already lived through 2 end of the world prophecies, and next year I will live through another.

PS: Kinda OT, but you know the popemobile? the vehicle the pope goes around in? nothing says faith in god more then 3 inches of bullet proof glass huh?

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

Actually i agree with Hitler being a great leader in some respects, his ideas aside. Politically much more then militarily. IMO.

I think saying that America is becoming a police state is a bit dramatic. You can bash the Govmnt all you want, but we still enjoy many, many things that a lot of other countries don't. If you had ever traveled to other countries you would be thankful for our Gvmt, believe me. Mail, parks, paved streets, police and fire, schools, etc etc, the list is pretty endless. We have a lot to be thankful for here.

Thailand just gave an American 15 years in prison for posting a link FOUR years ago on a blog to an outlawed book. This country may be going to shit, but i don't believe it will ever get that bad.

Google Shapelle Corby and David Hicks ^_^

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
felon there is No reason for you to talk down to Blu or anyone else in this Krew. It's time you started to learn your place and start respecting some people around here

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Australia History.. Started as a penal colony

Queen Lizzie rules Australia thru Viceroys which makes Australia a British colony still...

Aussie History sounds alot like US history actually.. Lots of similar things going on

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
The sad truth is our country is at a crossroads. We are not in a good place and t's going to get uglier. Know where you stand and be prepared. It's sad that in politics FACTS don't really matter. What matters is popular opinion, hollywood and political correctness. That we have allowed these things to be the primary influence, not truth or fact, says a lot about how far we have deviated from our founding principles. To think that our elected officials will pass bills/laws without reading them. They should be following what we tell them, they are supposed to be OUR voice. Not the voice of lobbyists, special interest groups etc. It's sad to see that we are at such a point. Though we are still a great country we are falling. The country is on a knee and it's up to us to decide if the other drops or if we stand again. Forget about blame, let's just fix it.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
The sad truth is our country is at a crossroads. We are not in a good place and t's going to get uglier. Know where you stand and be prepared. It's sad that in politics FACTS don't really matter. What matters is popular opinion, hollywood and political correctness. That we have allowed these things to be the primary influence, not truth or fact, says a lot about how far we have deviated from our founding principles. To think that our elected officials will pass bills/laws without reading them. They should be following what we tell them, they are supposed to be OUR voice. Not the voice of lobbyists, special interest groups etc. It's sad to see that we are at such a point. Though we are still a great country we are falling. The country is on a knee and it's up to us to decide if the other drops or if we stand again. Forget about blame, let's just fix it.
Amen Pinkie.....

felon

Former Krew Member
yes, she is the monarch of the commonwealth, but she is not directly associated in ANY way with australia, she is connected through the governors general of the time, who is currently Quentin Bryce.

I started looking down on Blu, and blu ONLY, when he looked down upon my intelligence simply because I am younger then him. I see no reason to respect someone who thinks that age=wisdom. If you are referring to that time you threatened to temp ban me for balcony camping, go look at the poll man, it was a clear majority. If anyone else has a problem with the way I treat them, PM me and we can sort it out and make it all lovey-dovey again, k?

Slaya

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
yes, she is the monarch of the commonwealth, but she is not directly associated in ANY way with australia, she is connected through the governors general of the time, who is currently Quentin Bryce.

I started looking down on Blu, and blu ONLY, when he looked down upon my intelligence simply because I am younger then him. I see no reason to respect someone who thinks that age=wisdom. If you are referring to that time you threatened to temp ban me for balcony camping, go look at the poll man, it was a clear majority. If anyone else has a problem with the way I treat them, PM me and we can sort it out and make it all lovey-dovey again, k?

Can't we all just get along? I:

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member

Well for one, the Queen has shut down major roads and highways in England just for her personal appearance, no power there right? Two I don't blame you for looking down on me because I disagree with you, you don't like it. I had no idea how old you were and frankly don't give a shit either, age doesn't matter and you making judgements about me is not fair either, right?

I may have threatened to TB you for spawn camping, but I don't threaten just for the fk of it either, I'm sure I had a good reason for saying that (if I did). AND, if you got a problem with me say it here to my face, I don't like the PM crap cause I like the others here to see what's going on also, I feel like part of this Krew and like them to be informed on this stuff too, but that's me...

felon

Former Krew Member
nonono blu, you didn't threaten to temp me for balcony camping, that was in reply to 517.

I'm fine with you unless we are discussing something :D

but as TD said, this is kinda dumb,

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
nonono blu, you didn't threaten to temp me for balcony camping, that was in reply to 517.

I'm fine with you unless we are discussing something :D

but as TD said, this is kinda dumb,

What the hell does this thread have to do with you spawn camping on the balcony?

Answer: Absolutely Nothing

felon

Former Krew Member
felon there is No reason for you to talk down to Blu or anyone else in this Krew. It's time you started to learn your place and start respecting some people around here

you said that ^, except for blu and you thinking i was sc, I do not think ihave treated anyone else badly.

Oh, and go look at the poll.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member

you said that ^, except for blu and you thinking i was sc, I do not think ihave treated anyone else badly.

Oh, and go look at the poll.
Felon just so we are clear on this and there is no misunderstanding at all I want you to know that I will, Understand this, I WILL, tempban you immediately if I catch you spawn camping anywhere on our servers.. I really do not care what that poll says.. I know you were spawn camping and you know you were spawn camping.. You twisted a poll to make it look like you weren't.. I didnt care then and I dont care now and it has nothing to do with this thread at all.

What I do think is that you are basically an anti social, rude, disrespectful, whiney little piece of shit that needs a good ass whipping from his parents

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
EddieGriffithDramaPopcornLOL.gif

felon

Former Krew Member
517 and I have both apologized to each other, and so I am deleting the contents of this post.

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
*woogitty woogitty*

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

@ wally!

Top Bottom