Osama Bin Laden!

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Ok whatever guys, believe what you want. I guess the future will show the proof and to be honest I hope you guys are right and I'm dead wrong, well about the radiation anyways.

And about Queen Elizabeth, yeah she doesn't really do anything except that she pretty much own's Britain, many parts of Europe, parts of Australlia and Canada too. She shuts down roadways in Europe at her pleasing, gives everyone the day off from work at will and appoints everyone to her Parliaments, not to mention bans protests also that go against her dictator ruling power, but besides that she don't do shit.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Chuck Norris is actually a Nazi Zombie.. He's been dead for years

nazi-zombies-nazi-zombies-demotivational-poster-1236207990.jpg

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
talk about reinforcing the texan stereotype :eek:

Spoken like a true slave to the Queen, and your country (parts of it anyways) is owned by her also, if you didn't know. And me being Texan doesn't have anything to do with my beliefs, I would believe what I do whether I lived in Texas or New York.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
If you grew up in new york, you'd be a different man. IDK how you can deny that. Whether or not you would have held the same beliefs is absolutely impossible to determine.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
If you grew up in new york, you'd be a different man. IDK how you can deny that. Whether or not you would have held the same beliefs is absolutely impossible to determine.

Your right and I'm wrong, hope your happy, that goes for you too felon you guys know it all (just don't say I didn't warn you is all I'm asking).

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Here's another one of those occasions where I was just responding to one thing you said, and somehow you took it as something entirely different. I have said nothing about the queen, and I think the only things I have said about Bin Laden have been me saying the whole thing seemed iffy. Notice I also said nothing about stereotypical texans, nor did I imply anything. The ONLY thing I said in the last post was that if you grew up in a different life, you'd be a different man.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Your right Dude and I'm sorry, I didn't mean it to sound like I was specifically talking to you. I was mainly referring to felon on that last post I made and should have made the quote with him not you, anyways I'm done with this thread.

naZaRene

Private First Class
i find it funny how happy america is about his death. I am canadian, and so i obviously dont feel the same hatred for osama as USA does, but still, i think they take it a little overboard on the gloating about killing him. After all, they are admitting to murder.

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i find it funny how happy america is about his death. I am canadian, and so i obviously dont feel the same hatred for osama as USA does, but still, i think they take it a little overboard on the gloating about killing him. After all, they are admitting to murder.
Such a funny video. Love the part when he said Duh Winning! Anyways, naZaRene I don't really have a comeback for you because I already feel sorry for you that you live in Canada. Seriously though, bin Laden left a lot of Americans in fear, so everyone is just happy we don't have to fear what he will do next.

Deac0n

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Osama bin Laden
أسامة بن لادن

Bin Laden in 1997
Born March 10, 1957
Died May 2, 2011 (aged 54)
Cause of death Gunfire
Years active 1988–2011
Successor Ayman al-Zawahiri
Religion Sunni Islam (Qutbism)[1][2]
Children Abdallah Laden
Saad bin Laden †
Omar bin Laden
Hamza bin Laden †
(see below for more)
Military career
Place of birth Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Place of death Abbottabad, Pakistan 34.16928°N 73.24252°E
Resting place North Arabian Sea
Allegiance Al-Qaeda
Battles/wars

Soviet war in Afghanistan
War on Terror:

War in Afghanistan
Battle of Tora Bora
War in North-West Pakistan
Operation Geronimo

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
The real truth behind the death of Osama Bin Shithead::

These fellas whacked him

Last edited by a moderator:

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
NO, i saw him in s1 a few days ago, Vamperi.
He is definitely NOT dead.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
You're on crack, Cent0.

The little kill/death announcer thingie-majig on the lower-left corner said "Obama *insert AK47 here* Osama Bin Laden"

That guy is dead and Obama threw him into the little river/lake that's next to the broadcast building :giggle:

Top Bottom