Osama Bin Laden!

Nabil

Staff Sergeant
umm I have no comment. He may be a terrorist, but he is also Muslim. So like or not have to pay some respect.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Lol Nabil fuck that, Idk if Hitler was Christ but we didn't pay respect to that.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
hitler's grandmother was jewish, and by jewish law, the religion is passed on through maternal, so he was by jewish law, a jew, we hardly pay respects to him.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
ROFL pay respect to Osama because he was muslim? He was responsible for 9/11. So, by that definition, he shall be trolled.

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
At last... I lost my (dad's side) Aunt and Uncle on the brutal day of September 11. REST IN PEACE!!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Nabil are you a Muslim? If so, do your beliefs require you to pay respects to every Muslim who dies? Trying to understand your comment.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I was thinking why he wasn't taken into custody for interrogation. Then I realized tht he'd be more powerful in jail as a martyr than just dead as one, as he could talk in jail blah blah blah. Maybe they didn't kill him yet, and still have him in custody for interrogation? That's what I'd do.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Everything is very shady, although IMO, pic or it didn't happen.
I mean, Obama falling approval rates, then this happens. And now all of america is like "FUCK YEAH!"

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

btw it's fun when there's a conspiracy XD

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
This wouldn't really be so much of a conspiracy. I mean we have people in custody that the public will never be able to learn about.... ever.

Top Bottom