Osama Bin Laden!

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Dead and buried at sea..
He didn't deserve to be kept alive and brought to America.
I hope he died in tremendous pain..
He was a cowardly Piece of Shit like all terrorists..

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Im just glad that sonofabitch died. He used religion to kill people and that, sincerelly is bs, I dont believe in god or anything like that. But that doesnt give me the power to kill those that do. Rest in hell motherfucker!

PS: sry for the language

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Well the idea was that if he was kept alive and brought to america and the public knew about it, they wouldn't be able to kill him after they were done interrogating him, as we would have to go through due process and all that. Better to just have people think he's dead and interrogate him anyway, then kill him. I mean.... it's a possibility.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Even thought of the possibility where he wasn't killed and covered by the guys who trained him few years ago? aka US secret service?
Why kill a guy who reward you more than billion of money in weapons, services and publicity on every news channel in the world?
why kill a guy that allow you to go make a war in the part of the world where more than half of the oil of the earth lies? with the assentiment of the other world's leading countries?

i dont want to minimize what happened 9/11, a lot of people die and that suck, and i dont accord with the entire conspiracy theory...
but bombing two countries for more or less ten years...to find one guy....lil bit over-reactive?
And personnaly...ten years of hunting...for one guy...damn! Secret Services sucks...wasn't they supposed to be the most performant secret services in the world?

I can understand why people are partying for that...they need scapegoat.

What i dont understand is why people can open their eyes and see that they are manipulated most of time by leaders, news channel and lobbies.
IMO be prepared...there will be another "world terrorist" soon...its like in TV show...Ben ladden was fired of the show to introduce a new bad guy worse than the first.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Nabil I'm sorry but Osama is not a muslim. He is a coward, plotting the death of the innocent americans and muslims alike. He doesn't deserve any respect, nor will he get any. He didn't even deserve to be brought back into the US for a full interrogation/hanging. In the holy book of Islam it states, killing 1 person is the same as killing all of humanity in god's eyes. Hes killed over 3000 alone in 9/11, and thousands more before and after.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
You don't think the victims' families deserve to see al quaeda put to justice? Every bit of information, especially from someone as deeply involved as Bin Laden could save more lives than simply killing him. It is short sighted to simply kill him without using him first. He deserves to die, but he deserves to see his scumbag work brought to pieces first.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
They'd never get a thing out of a nutbag like Bin Laden.

A few well placed shots in his murdering scumbag head was called for..

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
You don't think the victims' families deserve to see al quaeda put to justice? Every bit of information, especially from someone as deeply involved as Bin Laden could save more lives than simply killing him. It is short sighted to simply kill him without using him first. He deserves to die, but he deserves to see his scumbag work brought to pieces first.

They asked him nicely before they shot him, will you give up or would you rather die? He said he would rather die. I'm sure he would have killed himself before they got their hands on him anyway.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
How are you sure about that? And he doesn't deserve to be taken back to america, but he deserves to be given the choice of whether to be killed then and there or not?

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I'm thinking like Sargass on this one, I mean come on ten fkin years to find this guy, gimme a break. For one we are not bombing these other countries because we are finding terrorist, etc..., it's because our Gov wants their resources or money (or both). For me, well I believe that all this time they knew exactly where he has been, but did not get him (not exactly sure why). But don't you think this is a bit of a coincidence that a few weeks after Obama has set off to run for president again in 2012 that they "finally" caught Osama, at a time when his poll ratings are the lowest?

Conspiracy or not, I don't believe that after this 10 yrs or so that they could not catch this one man, and that all this time they did not know where he was. Like Sargass said the CIA, SS, w/e are the most intelligent in the world and you believe that they couldn't get this guy, lol. Also about Osama being gone and there's another guy behind the "curtains", keep your eye on Anwar Al-Awlak, he has been (from alternative media) the #1 guy in command of Al-Queda for quite some time now, so killing Osama is going to do nothing. In fact all it is going to do is be a distraction away from everything else that is going on in the world and our nation, just remember that...

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Just watched a BBC documentary that try to explain why they didn't get him for the ten last years... http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8444069.stm ...unfortunately the doc is no more available on BBC's net but imo u could easily find it...Dont just read the text, watch the doc it explain a lot more.
But dont forget, once again, even this doc is only one point of vue and a part of the complex problem that this mess is.

Use ur brain and dont trust only one media to get information.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
The intelligence agencies track people mainly through the use of modern technology. The compound Bin laden was staying in had no phone, internet, nothing. They even went as far as burning their trash on the inside. Someone with his intelligence and knowledge, combined with an entire network of people hiding him, moving him etc, never using anything that could be used to trace his location. Plenty of fugitives with far less resources have eluded capture for decades. When you use no technology, move to a new location daily and have a huge network of support, its entirely possible.

I doubt the Governments had eyes on him for ten years and chose to do nothing. You talk as if Obama had some great power to all of a sudden say , well gee my ratings are down, snap his fingers and kill him. I mean, ten years ago no one even knew who Obama was. I doubt the governments were just sitting around thinking, we better not kill him, a president 10 years from now might need a ratings boost. People are not going to all of a sudden forget about their state of being because Bin laden was killed. They don't forget whats going on in the country when they live it on a daily basis, they just choose to do nothing about it.

+1 to what Sarg said. You can't take a singular point of view and only listen to ppl in the media that reinforce that point of view. All sides of an equation need to be looked at.

Last edited:

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Blu, do you really have to attempt to scare people again? The "there's enough radiation from japan to kill people I the us" bullshit was bad enough.

I am not saying that al'qaida is dead and gone, but Osama bin laden was still the leader, just because he was not in the thick of the camps etc... Does not mean he wasn't involved.

Whoever it was that said us secret service are meant to be the best, what about the mosad(israeli secret service), or the KGB?

Last edited by a moderator:

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Wow you serious? I'm not trying to scare anyone at all, I'm just trying to inform them. And you don't think those people in Japan that are exposed to millions of times the safe limit of radiation is going to be "just fine", if you so need to do some learning bud because they will die within weeks, months or years if their lucky.

And I'm sticking to what I said before, Osama has not been the leader for quite some time, and if you believe that he still was you need to start reading up on news storys. I never said he was not involved, yeah at the time our WTC towers were hit he was the leader, but not now. And if this stuff scares you, then I'm sorry man but the truth needs to be told whether it scares people or not...

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Wow you serious? I'm not trying to scare anyone at all, I'm just trying to inform them. And you don't think those people in Japan that are exposed to millions of times the safe limit of radiation is going to be "just fine", if you so need to do some learning bud because they will die within weeks, months or years if their lucky.

And I'm sticking to what I said before, Osama has not been the leader for quite some time, and if you believe that he still was you need to start reading up on news storys. I never said he was not involved, yeah at the time our WTC towers were hit he was the leader, but not now. And if this stuff scares you, then I'm sorry man but the truth needs to be told whether it scares people or not...

As far as I have heard in many news reports, it is not millions of time the safe limit that they are being exposed to. It is millions of time the normal level of radiation in the water and certain foods and drinks. Millions of times a level SOO small that it is still WELL within the safe limit. The areas around the reactor may be a different story, I am sure.

Osama being the leader I don't think was the issue as much. His death will have a definite impact on al quaeda in different ways, some of which will not become apparent for a while. The first and most obvious and easily projectable is that al quaeda will lose social and financial support.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yea, and i don't see how you can say his death doesn't matter. Look at the celebrations in NYC for one. I bet it mattered a whole lot to them and everyone who lost someone on 9/11. The Queen of England is more or less a figurehead and not directly "in charge", but her death would have a big impact on England. Same kind of thing IMO.

felon

Former Krew Member
Good example damage, the queen doesn't actually do much, except for Christmas addresses and turning up at state occasions, but if she was assassinated, of course England would change.

Blu, did you read what I said? I said the shit that you thought was true about there being enough radiation IN AMERICA to kill anyone in America, which is absolute horse shit.

Only around the Fukushima plant is there actually a lifethreatening amoun of radiation. It was the only plant whose backup cooling systems were destroyed by water.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Osama was considered an Idol to Muslim extremists. He may not have had direct control over Al-Qaeda but he was still an important asset. Imagine the morale of the members of Al-Qaeda that their great leader had been killed? It's like if someone murdered Chuck Norris and the entire internet would explode.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Osama was considered an Idol to Muslim extremists. He may not have had direct control over Al-Qaeda but he was still an important asset. Imagine the morale of the members of Al-Qaeda that their great leader had been killed? It's like if someone murdered Chuck Norris and the entire internet would explode.

That's a REALLY bad analogy.......... everyone knows Chuck Norris can't be murdered.

felon

Former Krew Member
wally, JW, did you actually take the thanks button away for me? it hasn't been there the whole month...

Top Bottom