Apologies Thread

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I'm sorry for flipping my shit today in S1. Fourteen people with last stand wasn't going well with me...

ikr. I can't spawncamp when everyone has Last Stand :K

Jks. But yeah, it pisses me off too sometimes..

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
ikr. I can't spawncamp when everyone has Last Stand :K

Jks. But yeah, it pisses me off too sometimes..

You mustn't be very good at spawn camping :eek: aim for the head n00b :p

Unless people crouch on spawn. That's ghey.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I apologize to WaLLy, Bart, The Moment, Sargass, and D Wolf especially -for being a cotton-headed ninny muggins in the shout earlier today. It was immature after a certain point, and caused nothing beneficial.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I apologize to WaLLy, Bart, The Moment, Sargass, and D Wolf especially -for being a cotton-headed ninny muggins in the shout earlier today. It was immature after a certain point, and caused nothing beneficial.

You're s schmuck, we expect that kind of behavior from you... :)

PwnSauce

Banned
I'm sorry if I used to think you hack when you were probably just better than me and it looked funny to me at the time so I said something.

I no perfect!!!

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I want to apologies to IronGirl for being such a :pedobear:
-
I want to apologies to D.Wolf for mocking him the last months.
-
I want to apologies to Titoezz for calling hax on you a few days ago. I got REALLY mad.
-
I want to apologies to d1v1ous for... Wait I don't. That guy is a fuckin' dickhead.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I want to apologize to PonyBoy. I'm sorry for making A1 no fun for you. It's just my play-style.

Xepher

Corporal
Former Krew Member
I want to apologize to PonyBoy. I'm sorry for making A1 no fun for you. It's just my play-style.

I'd like to apologize on behalf of The Moment. He didn't mean to say that. We love kicking the crap outta ya on A1.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Freeze. Shouldn't have been a dick to you in general and specifically at the end of BF3 komp. You won fair and square.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
:thanks: Silo, I'm sorry for giving you shit too earlier. Got a bit tempered myself.

Last edited:

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I'm sorry for not being very active lately. that will change now. All of my PC parts are here as of last night and I'm building it today after school.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
I'd like to apologise to Daan for calling you Weedogawa. Really didn't know it will annoy you.. Peace :)

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I apologize to the entire Krew and all the people that are around the forums for being such a dick lately. I've been making some really offensive posts & threads the past couple of months. My purpose was not to offend or insult anyone in any way. I know that my sense of humor might be borderline inappropriate most times and I understand if people get offended by something I say or do. I've been calling Pwn a dick and what not this whole time while I have been acting just like him. However he is a dick and so am I, not always but at times. I don't want people to treat me like people treated Pwn. He disrespected people so people disrespected him. I don't want to be disrespectful nor being treated with disrespect but if I treat you with disrespect, of course you have the right to do the same with me. So let's stop this shit. I'll try to stop acting like a dick. If you ever think I treat you with disrespect or offend you just tell me. I don't want to keep going without knowing that I am actually offending a lot of people.
Once again, I apologize to everyone who I have ever offended and for all the times I've been a real asswipe. I don't always think when I write my posts, that it could appear as offensive for the person it's directed to or other people.
I'll try to act better from now on and treat you all with the respect you deserve. And if you don't deserve respect you won't get any. :K

:luv: you all.

Top Bottom