Apologies Thread

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
okay, if you feel that, w/e.

Still noone is going to 100% trust you now... and i don't think there's a way to get us back on your side.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I've already thanked him lots for his apology and made huge posts responding to it. It's already the gossip of the town, lol. I think a post here would be unnecessary.

ZeroHoustn

Private First Class
sorry for calling the vote that got nick banned, i am posting this pic of nick crying so that everyone will feel his pain and reach thier hand out to him081211211324.jpgthank you

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
??????

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

And zero next time you take a pic make it big and Clear

psylo

Private First Class
well since i was bored and happened across this thread...
I'm sorry if I come across as a dick sometimes. I realize I'm playing a video game that basically consists of pixels that shoot pixels at other pixels and that all ages and types of people play it. Ignorance I can handle. It's not someone's fault for being uneducated. However, I have an extremely low tolerance for stupidity. Sometimes I mistake someone being bored and silly for sheer stupidity for stupidities sake. When this happens I tend to respond by referring to them as ass sniffing dick snuggling cum biscuit eating ethiopian cock jockeys.
For this I apologize. The definition of an apology involves actually being contrite for one's actions and so I will make an effort not to continue in this course of action.

TL:DR
I respond to silliness disguised as stupidity with outlandish raging. Sorry.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
??????

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

And zero next time you take a pic make it big and Clear
Zero's name is Tony, Tony. And I've got to admit, that was funny.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I'd like to apologize to Titz for thinking he was hacking earlier this week. I was loosing and raging. Better not be hacking though...

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
I apologize too all. I hack! I use the Anti-PwnSauce hack. I'm sure he'll understand.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
I'm sorry for giving a false alarm and flooding Damages inbox saying "can I join NOW?!?"
:(

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
I'm sorry for coming to this thread so late :S
I'm sorry for not being able to come to almost any scrims since mine. It's hard trying to organise times and stuff
I'm sorry for not being the most relevant guy at times.
Gawd i love you guys :)

Top Bottom