Apologies Thread

PwnSauce

Banned
Ok, since we play a game that elicits emotions and sometimes we blow up at each other it made sense to have an apologies thread we could keep around for when it happens.

So, I'll start off by saying, I'm sorry for blowing up at nick because he tubed me during a nice SAB match.

But look at it from my perspective. I fought my way across the map, killing people, dodging bullets and claymores and grenades only to have some dork kill me with a tube while he was hiding in a building.

Damn I was pissed! So, sorry about that.

PS Sorry also for calling nick a dork in the apologies thread, ha ha.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
im sorry for being the douche bag with the noob tube during sab.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
I'm sorry all for being a post whore and i apologise to WaLLy and DamageINC who have to put up with my whining about me wanting to be a mod ;D

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Sorry for leaving such enormous, over wordy, confusing, redundant posts all the time.

Sorry for losing my cool on many occasions when people confronted me with suspicions of me hacking.

Sorry for smearing my beliefs all over this forum as if they were somehow infallible. I don't actually think I am smarter than everyone else, or that I am always right. It just comes across that way.

Sorry if I have offended anyone on a more personal level. I don't think anyone in this krew is a "bad" person at their core. Quart is out now, but he was the only one I could honestly say I had lost all respect for.

Last edited:

NickHouston

|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Im sorry that i failed with the new banner. Shouldve tested on a dark background.

Im sorry for failing on the modification of the new banner. The glow is cut off at points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'm sorry for something I might do in the future :p

like get a girl pregnant and say it wasn't yours? :p

Greg, I was feeling your pain. The best I could do is just ask not to use n00b-tubes in objective type matches. I don't think a kick or a t-ban should be issued for 1 reason only: the server isn't high in rankings. Any player we kick may end up hurting us in the long run. At least that's my stance on it.

The only thing we can do is ask to not use n00b-tubes. If the server does become popular at some point in the near future we can create a rule for it.

Either way, I totally feel your frustration.

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Well I would like to apologie to the Krew for not showing up at the scrim, to AVC for taking so long to get my first sniper match set, and to anyone I bitch at in the future. I know I get mad at people who have a different play style than I do, so I know I will be using this thread a lot lol. If I get mad at ya, check this thread and you will see a "sorry about that" reply lol.

P.S: Don't trip nick the banner is coming out fine, and don't worry The dude no one knows what you are talking about most of the time lol jk.

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

I spelled apologize wrong. Awesome

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
continued...

im sorry 2 u the most sniper for what i said to u i nvr should of said that stuff :(

and im sorry for saying haha at u in my " possibility ill be gone " thread

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
I'm sorry that i can't be active on the servers.

ps: it's not my fault. It's the f*cking internet connection. I hope it will be better soon.

NickHouston

|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I'm sorry to pwn for acting like a douche to him alot. If i do it in the future, its because im messing around with u.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
I'm sorry to wally cuz i wallhack.

wait no i don't

um, Pwn, don't you mean PLANTING clays, not dodging them?

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
I apologize for steeling your phrase momentum

Sent from goss' iPod touch using Tapatalk

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I'm sorry to wally cuz i wallhack.

wait no i don't

um, Pwn, don't you mean PLANTING clays, not dodging them?

I don't see how running into enemy territory to the target and blowing it up involves planting clays.

Top Bottom