Apologies Thread

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Ouch, can't really forgive the fact that you're an aussie.

dude soda, no big deal. i overreacted cuz i was mad cuz i has another saturday school.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
sp_1411_clip07kopie.jpg

ZeroHoustn

Private First Class
Im sorry for sitting on the toilet alot in server 1. i do this to get headshots. i know its not fun and all but i want the red tiger

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I'm sorry that Tony refuses to use the Resized hotdog signature I sent him and insists on using a giant one

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Im sorry Damage, WaLLy, AVC for always asking what to do when shit happens. I have wasted much of your valuable time and next time I need help, I will google :p
P.S Im sorry to be away for a while as my laptop was shitting itself.
P.S.S Im sorry to keep my profile picture, Ill get a different one :p

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Im sorry Damage, WaLLy, AVC for always asking what to do when shit happens. I have wasted much of your valuable time and next time I need help, I will google :p
P.S Im sorry to be away for a while as my laptop was shitting itself.
P.S.S Im sorry to keep my profile picture, Ill get a different one :p

Not much we can do about you shitting yourself. You can still hang around, though, we can't smell it. Maybe AVC can. Apologize to him mr. poopy pants.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
dood, ㅁㅍㅊ ㅑㄴ ㅁ 려차ㅑㅜㅎ 앻.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

EH, pressed alt on accident.
dood, avc is a fking dog.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'm sorry I moved onto BO and quite possibly BFBC2. I'm a n00b there. w00t!

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
I'd like to apologize to blu for being a complete douchenozzle during our conversation about Japan.

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

I'd also like to apologize to Moment, because Australia's laws on when sex is legal are so much better then americas.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
I'd like to apologize if ive said anything to offend anyone, or if I acted like im all grumpy or something... Last 2 weeks of the semester, a lot to do and working hard to getting the grades I want

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
I'm sorry for having a giant penis.

And being able to use it legally... Lolol moment

Top Bottom