Apologies Thread

Qartveli

Corporal
Well
This Gone be Short But Maybe Important
I have Been THinking a Lot about what have i done before
I have seen Topic Demages topic and PPls replays and that made me think a Lot i even have been called hacker there
But it was all my Fault in the end as i realised and now i havnt been at forums about 2 weeks or so and i saw this topic and just wanted to
say that i understand what have i done
and I'm Sorry for my previous actions
I know thing that I'm sorry want bring me back in krew or to the stage i was
But I Hope in few Days if I will have more Time Ima go in server or at forums and Will try to somehaw "fix" things around

Specialy wanted to say that I'm Sorry To Nick first of all Then To Demage bc he trusted me took in krew and i have failed realy cool
and Maybe to Houston too bc now i relize that all that thing was provocated by me

So I'm Sorry for what i have done

Hope you understand (even so its hard to)

Best Regards
George

Z

zzuuppAA

I'm sorry for being off in like 3-4 days, I just had some serious problems with myself, so I ran from my house, and the Police was called, so due to that I was going to my grandparents house for talking with them and for getting some space from my mom.
So that is why.

PwnSauce

Banned
Sorry if I sometimes misjudge people as having hax.

Sometimes there seems no other way to explain some of these crazy-ass kills people get.
I'll try to keep a lid on it and give you the benefit of the doubt.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
I'm sorry people think i hack and wont play with me. (The Three Sup Mods...)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'm sorry I hacked before and had to run non-PB servers. Now it's hard for people to think otherwise. Oh well.

ZeroHoustn

Private First Class
I'm sorry for being awesome.

im not

---------- Post added at 05:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

sorry for when i used the fake kkk tag like a year ago to see if anyone would notice

sorry for always asking when i get my k's

other than that im pretty cool

Nabil

Staff Sergeant
I have a confession.

I have been using wallhack the first two weeks since i when to KKK servers. I was very noob that time. But now I have stopped as I have been better at COD4. YES YES ITS TRUE IM GETTING GOOD AT COD4.
but sometimes i use wallhack to make sure a guy isn't wallhacking. if you see my deaths are very high, two things, freaking noob or searching a wallhacker.

SO SORRY |KKK| for doing that. I felt full of remorse.
Sorry to Grey for not coming to his partay.
so sorry to all of you who i killed in cod4, past, present and future.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I have a confession.

I have been using wallhack the first two weeks since i when to KKK servers. I was very noob that time. But now I have stopped as I have been better at COD4. YES YES ITS TRUE IM GETTING GOOD AT COD4.
but sometimes i use wallhack to make sure a guy isn't wallhacking. if you see my deaths are very high, two things, freaking noob or searching a wallhacker.

SO SORRY |KKK| for doing that. I felt full of remorse.
Sorry to Grey for not coming to his partay.
so sorry to all of you who i killed in cod4, past, present and future.

dude. you can't use wallhack... PERIOD. THERE IS NO HACKING FOR ANY REASON! wtf?

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I am sorry for bitchin at Last Stand and Martyrdom. They are acceptable perks in all of our servers, but they just annoy the hell out of me...

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
no, i mean i feel bad for the three supermods that always think i hack and always leave the fuckign servr everytime i get on

AVC

Banned
I dont think you hack Cent. That's coz I rule you! LOL.

You're getting to be a crack shot with that sniper class though.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
bahahah
i've gotten horrible
shoulda seen fox or like dude
oh jeeez

I'm Sorry For Bad-Mouthing A Lot.

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I'm sorry if I piss our member of the month off today. Sorry Cent. Next time I will say it's me instead of just blatantly trying to tell you that I'm in the krew.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
holy crap thread necro, Sorry for accusing VoX of wallhacks.
sorry for sometimes being an idiot
sorry for coming from the same country as goss and avc.

Top Bottom