Apologies Thread

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I apologize to the entire Krew and all the people that are around the forums for being such a dick lately. I've been making some really offensive posts & threads the past couple of months. My purpose was not to offend or insult anyone in any way. I know that my sense of humor might be borderline inappropriate most times and I understand if people get offended by something I say or do. I've been calling Pwn a dick and what not this whole time while I have been acting just like him. However he is a dick and so am I, not always but at times. I don't want people to treat me like people treated Pwn. He disrespected people so people disrespected him. I don't want to be disrespectful nor being treated with disrespect but if I treat you with disrespect, of course you have the right to do the same with me. So let's stop this shit. I'll try to stop acting like a dick. If you ever think I treat you with disrespect or offend you just tell me. I don't want to keep going without knowing that I am actually offending a lot of people.
Once again, I apologize to everyone who I have ever offended and for all the times I've been a real asswipe. I don't always think when I write my posts, that it could appear as offensive for the person it's directed to or other people.
I'll try to act better from now on and treat you all with the respect you deserve. And if you don't deserve respect you won't get any. :K

:luv: you all.

The fact that you made this post means you are not a dick. I have yet to see an apology from Pwnsauce, and I don't expect one.

Everyone acts like a dick sometimes.

We'll get over it.

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
This is a little late, but it's my fault for all those threads Purple made a few days ago.

I told him to start posting more so he could get noticed and hopefully get recruited soon. When he asked me about the points system I told him it's almost like a meter showing how active you are, and the more points the more people will notice you, thus making you more likely to be a member.

He didn't mean to troll or spam the forums, it was just a little misunderstanding with the points system thing. I should've explained it to him better, so sorry about that!
Hope people still don't think he's another Gavin! (no offense gavin) :luv:

~Kessa

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
We understand :p

BTW, you get points for a lot of things. Mainly for time spent online.
I have 317,424 points & 314,357 of those are just for time spent online.
http://krewgaming.com/xperience.php?go=ranking
I have 1389 points for posts. And that's for 2700 posts. So time spent online is the main factor in the point system on here.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Recruitment team members never ever care about your points. Just stay active, chat in shout, post in threads which you LIKE, and enjoy yourself.

Kessa...... :p

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Nothing wrong with postwhoring. Just try to keep it to threads that are already made. Instead of making 20 new threads a day just for post count. We have game threads that could help you get your post count up ;)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
What Mike said. Points don't mean anything when it comes to recruiting, or anything else for that matter. I have no idea what mine or anyone else's are.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I guess it's a fun addition to the forums to make it interesting. Whatever. It's not that important.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
im sorry how i havnt changed much at all over the years, how i've been such a bother, either im pissed off or im depressed every time and im sorry about that. I'm still sorry how i probs dont seem any different from b4 i had u guys ban me...i want to change and im actually trying to now so you guys could enjoy my company and want to talk to me instead of thinking "ugh just stfu" or "damn poodles on again". I'm still sorry for the shit in the past ive done to u guys and certain members. I wish to be more of a friend to you all than a problem

im probs the most sorry anyone in this krew has felt to any1

Last edited:

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
This is so cute :luv:
I remember when I posted in all the old threads hahaa

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
I'm sorry I used to post in old old threads.
Stevo told me to post and I didn't realize there was that box full of recent postest threads...
So i just kinda went through everything. I'm sorry. :luv: pls 5give me
Because 5 is more than 4

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Is it ironic that Pwn started this thread and now owes us a fucking massively huge apology?

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I want to apologize to @Take for my conduct in shout this morning. It was immature and unbecoming of me as a person and an admin. If I offended anyone else with my banter, I would like to offer my apologies to you as well.

Politics can get us all riled up and today was by far my worst time. I hope that everyone can forgive and forget about it.

Top Bottom