[CoC] General Chit-Chat

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Because they're clan hoppers. Most are just looking to get in on Clan Wars.
[DOUBLEPOST=1443847640,1443847606][/DOUBLEPOST]The ones that make me :picard: are the ones that ask for co-leader as soon as they join lol

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
A few of them are greedy! Some have received hundreds of troops without ever donating.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I don't mind. They're losing out on XP. More XP for me since I donate like crazy. :K

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
you're a loser for abandoning us during a war....:nuke:
5H0JESd.jpg

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Steel is on another level.

Also, i see it's war time. What should i do?
[DOUBLEPOST=1444005122,1443981461][/DOUBLEPOST]Should i use most of my elixir to upgrade barracks? The next unit on the list is the balloon bomber.

Also, when i configure my war base, that is separate from my village, right?

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Also, i see it's war time. What should i do?
You're going to attack. You won't do so well, try attacking #20 when the war starts. Be sure to have castle troops to help you out. The clan war will start roughly at 7:15am Monday PDT. For future reference, you have 24 hours to use both of your attacks.
Should i use most of my elixir to upgrade barracks? The next unit on the list is the balloon bomber.
The only good thing about upgrading barracks is the training troop capacity. If all you're doing is collecting resources, then this should be left last, IMO. If you're attacking constantly, then upgrading the barrack will be beneficial to you as you won't have to come back often to reload the barrack to train troops.
Also, when i configure my war base, that is separate from my village, right?
:yes:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Here is my war base. Did the best i knew how. Should have added air defense but my builders are busy for the next six hours :\

Screenshot_2015-10-04-23-14-17.png

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
For the beginners. It's best to max out your village at whatever TH level you are at. before you upgrade your TH to the next level. It is a pretty bad idea to rush your TH and leave your base behind just to get the extra buildings.
[DOUBLEPOST=1444094451][/DOUBLEPOST]Also when it comes to wars 2 stars doesn't win wars. You should aim and plan for a 3 star attack. When you start getting practice in you should be able to 3 star any base that is your same TH level through careful planning. I know a lot of videos that would be helpful for any TH9s if y'all want me to post some?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I know a lot of videos that would be helpful for any TH9s if y'all want me to post some?
:yes:
edit: It'd only be useful to @Ethan since he's the only one at TH9. I'm still at TH8. Got 2 or 3 more things to upgrade and then finish off the walls. Got buckets load of elixir. Wish I could give it away..

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
We got our asses kicked.

How come we don't use 6-8 dragons per attack like they did? (well maybe we did, i didn't watch the attacks, just the defenses)

Not sure i like TH5. Every upgrade takes 1 or 2 days. 12 more gems until i can get a 3rd builders hut.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Asses kicked, indeed.

I was never any good with dragons. I only use the one that I have in my castle.

And just wait 'til you reach higher TH levels. It'll make you want to :strangle: someone. Doesn't hurt too much when you have 5 builders. So save your gems until you can afford 'em. The 5th builder is 2k gems, IIRC.

Upgrade you clan castle ASAP, D.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
It will be a little while. Was planning on upgrading gold/ elixer mines and storage. Really need that 3rd builder.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
The next CC upgrade will give you 20 troops though. You'll be able to request a dragon. Will help defend your resources.

Top Bottom