[CoC] General Chit-Chat

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
@SteelHorse do you play like 25/8? Crazy shit.

Almost but not quite. I only have 400K ee and 375K gg so i'm far from a lot of guys. Two of our most active clashers have over 1mil in both ee and gg, those guys are insane! Last season they both had over 600 successful attacks. They live on clash, lol.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435295731][/DOUBLEPOST]
Any of you guys ever play C&C or Supreme commander? CoC looks somewhat similar.

I have not D.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Last season they both had over 600 successful attacks.
Almost 43 attacks per day? W.T.F?!?!?!? :crazy:

6UNVMvt.jpg

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
:lmao: So good!
[DOUBLEPOST=1435382735][/DOUBLEPOST]So this isn't my best but here's my latest 9 attacks of the day in gold 3-2. I'm usually pretty good with using as little elixir as I can for what I get.
IMG_0929_zpsazeo2s2j.jpg

IMG_0930_zpsek5ysre9.jpg

IMG_0931_zpsoibfnlp8.jpg

DE kinda sucks down here but i'm not really farming for that right now, so it's all good. I had a total of 15 attacks today which is prolly an average day for me,

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
I got really bored of CoC,

Yeah.

It helps to be in a clan that is excited about the game and pushes you to get better and further your village.

Holy cow, 15 attacks. I'm lucky if I can get that many in a week! :eek:

Well it's pretty much the only game I play anymore, and it fits into my work very well since I work 24-48hr on then get 48 hr off. And some of that time you are sitting around waiting on calls so it makes it easy to have a phone game right in my pocket. Haven't played COD in a long time, and I haven't played League in awhile either. Those were the only 2 comp games I really ever played. So COC came up at a good time for me to pick it up.

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
So, I was just looking at our clan, was gonna rejoin, looks like no1 is active anymore? 3 ppl in a league...no donations...

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Everyone left after you did. I still visit every day to collect my loot. I don't attack, hence no badge XD

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
it's been a little over a month since I took over a new phone, I put coc and I expect you reach my level back up that there will be adequate obviously I join you if you accept me:)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
:lmao: I lowered the trophy count and opened it up for peeps to join. We're up to 46 peeps now bahahhahaha. It's a donation frenzy!

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
woa
46?
lollllll
[DOUBLEPOST=1436514584][/DOUBLEPOST]noob fest?
I'll come back and try not to suck too much if ur gonna start wars

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I just started one last night. Preparation time. 1 n00b left already. We'll see how it turns out.

Still have hope since the other team also has a shit ton of n00bs too :K

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Lost the CW, 22-35. I expected it. 3 n00bs decided to leave during preparation :|

Either way, we used 13/40 attacks. The other team used 26/40. Gonna start a war again by tomorrow if any of y'all would like to join :)

On the bright side, I'm donating like a mofo! 1,122 troops donated thus far. The n00bs :luv: my lvl 5 wizards :K

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Won the CW, 28-22. A bit more activity this time around. Didn't have to kick out over half of the n00bs XD

1,620 donated troops thus far. About 3 times the amount I normally donate. Free xp FTW. Another CW tomorrow. :) @Ethan join up!

Top Bottom