[CoC] General Chit-Chat

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
What attack strategies do u guys like the most? Been reading that dragons at th8 is the most effective but i hate dragons lol. I ve been trying. Gowipe. Pretty effective so far. Golems just draw defence attention. And soak up damage while wizards fck up shit.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Lost the CW, 43-49. Weeding out those that didn't participate. Let's see how the next batch of n00bs do.

Donated just under 2.5k thus far :eek:

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
the huge numbers of ppl leaving and joining the clan makes it so hard to use chat lol. what are we donating? wizards? dragons?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
It's not that hard :p

I usually donate wizards. The n00bs' clan castle won't take dragons XD

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
cAUdBVA.jpg

[DOUBLEPOST=1437977740,1437939384][/DOUBLEPOST]We won the war, w00t! 39-23. Time to clean up the non-participants and start another war tomorrow evening :D

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
Woot. Maybe we can do slightly smaller wars...but more frequently... And rotate the noobs around each one.

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
been watching the war replays, are these noobs losing on purpose???

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
That happened to me one time. I was on WiFi and it started acting up. Next thing you know, I lost. Even though I was clearly winning it! I make sure I'm not on WiFi any time in going to fight someone XD

And we got win #30 today! :w00t:

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
that war loot! cant wait till the clan perks reach lvl 5

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
IKR. I kinda wish all the previous wins counted towards that already :/

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
It's very much active. Our clan tag number is 2JQVU98 or search for "The Krunch Krew". I just did a search by the name and we're the first on the list.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
@WaLLy How many trophies do i need to join?

Anyone?

Nevermind, i see it's 1000. It'll probably be a few weeks then before i can join. I have like 39 trophies. My base has already been destroyed once.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Made some changes to my village. Hopefully it will be a little more secure now. Could really use another 25x wall. Feel free to share any tips. Need to remove all those damn rocks and trees.

2015-09-30%2020.31.21.png

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
We've won 11 out of 20 in 79 days. That's only counting the ones after a good chunk of peeps left. We're at 37 wins thus far.

We've only gotten 3-4 that have stuck around this far. Other than that, it's mostly n00bs. I don't mind since most of them participate in the wars.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Why do people keep leaving?

And when do i get admin powers to give myself 1000000000 gold?

Top Bottom