[CoC] General Chit-Chat

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Here's our latest war recap vid. I wasn't in this one, but there are still a lot of things to learn from in it.
for you th8s we don't have many th8s in our clan so we don't normally have many of them featured. However i know there are a lot in yalls clan so here's a good video for you on some different attack strats you can try and look at. Will have to changed troop compilation here and there for the different base designs, but these are the basics for a good th8 3 star attack.
let me know if you have any questions :)

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I watched some of the replays but have no clue what he's talking about half the time. I don't know anything about those troops or the terminology. "same eq to get into the middle." o_O

He mentions teamwork a lot. What are some good examples of teamwork? I don't think ours has any.

Also, how do you record matches on a phone/tablet?

Last edited:

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
The terminology is pretty easy you just have to break it down. There are a lot of acronyms in clash like EQ, AQ, BK, AT, WT, things of that nature. EQ is the earth quake spell, AQ is archer queen, BK is barbarian king. You just have to break it down and think of what the person is talking about and see what it is. Attacks for example you don't type the whole troop compilation out you say i'm going to use a "goho" strat to 3 star this base. goho stands for golems and hogs. Or a gohowiwi would stand for golems hogs wizards and witches. A laloon attack would be lava hounds and loons. These are all basic attack strats used to 3 star a base. There are a lot of others as well, those are just the basic ones. All of them are just for the basics of an attack. Almost every time you will have to make small changes for the base you are attacking. When they use acronyms like that you just have to think of what he may be talking about. It takes time, but you will get it. Let me know if you need any help with attacks. You could post screen shots in here on what every day you war and I could help you with an attack plan. Or if you just want to see how to break a base down and find its weaknesses to get most stars and help win more wars for the clan.

As far as the teamwork goes, its mostly all about communication within the clan. Your first attack you should aim for 3 stars on a base that hasn't already been attacked. Your second attack normally is used on a base that has already been attacked, but didn't get the 3 stars they were hoping for. The second attack is called your clean up attack. You can watch the first attack on it and see what strat they used and see how it went and adjust your attack off of theirs. Like change your troop compilation a bit if he took to many hogs or to few hogs, things like that. You can also see where any GBs are (GB=giant bombs=bacon for your hogs=failed attack if not under heal) or any DGBs (DGBs= double giant bombs=bacon for your hogs even if under heal), or any spring traps and where he has his teslas set up, things like that. Also we try and have our lower half guys get their attacks all done within the first 12 hours of war day. That way the upper half can see what we need to do to win if the lower half couldn't 3 star an easy th8 base or th8.5. Most of the time though our lower guys do very well and don't have any trouble with it. It may be hard for your clan to communicate with all the people coming in and out that you don't really know, but if you can get steady people especially ppl that are already in the KKK it should be easy. That was you can use the forum to plan your attacks or open up another thread for attack planning. Our clan uses two different apps for planning. We use Band and skitch. We also use a website called clash caller to call certain bases that you want to attack. That way if you were cooking troops and making a plan for a certain enemy village you don't have someone else come in ahead of you and steal your call. We also always have 100% participation in every way. If both attacks aren't always used it equals an immediate kick or ban depending on who the person is and how many times the offense has happened.

Typed this up in a hurry. Hope it helps and let me know if you have any questions! :)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
It's hard to break it down when you have no idea that those things exist. I have no idea about archer queens , Earth quake spells, etc. because they don't exist at my level and learning about them would be a bit pointless at this stage as I'm still trying to learn the ins and outs at my current level (TH5)

Yeah, our clan won't ever be able to make use of any strategy. Half of them probably don't speak English, half don't participate and the clan is a revolving door. The best i can really do is say, don't attack the enemies # XX, so i don't get stuck going against a high level that i have no chance against.

Thanks for the reply!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Would you guys recommend upgrading Wizard towel to level 2 or finish upgrading my walls to level 5? ( I already have some level 5 walls)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Wizards all the way. Just stick the CC in the middle of your base and request troops all the time for defense.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
We usually get beaten pretty easily. I think the only two we've won (recently) have been when the other team abandons their clan. We're in one now, (6 hrs till it starts) but judging by the scouting we're probably going to lose.

I think we have a few regulars (outside the krew) but there isn't much communication going on. People come and go in droves.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
will you start a war search as soon as you finish this war?

I dunno, up to Wally. This is the first war we've done in a couple weeks . Before that, it seemed we did one every week or so. I could be off on the times, though.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
will you start a war search as soon as you finish this war?
I took a 2-3 week break. But prior to that, a war was started after a day or two (at most) break. Our luck hasn't been all that great. We've been battling one to two higher level clans. The clan is at level 4, and the clans at 5 and above are OP, thanks in part to the level 5 clan perk.

And I keep :bh: when some peeps think it's best to attack someone near their level for more loot. Yet, they don't realize it's a clan war and not an individual war, and on top of that if the clan loses, they only get half of that loot anyway. :smh:

@Nate closed the gates to n00bs 3 weeks ago, (1500 trophies :ayfkm:) which was my main reason to opt-out of wars. It doesn't make sense to have such a high trophy limit if we're not pro... Who freaking cares if peeps come and go. At 1500 (even if it was dropped to 1000), we aren't gonna get many to stick around. We had a better clan war turnout at 400 (with all the n00bs) then we've had with higher "skilled" players.

We're not a pro clan. We need n00bs.

@DamageINC you were given Co-Leader. Took a while since I wanted to give jb girl co at the same time. Y'all are able to start clan wars at any moment. And I don't remember if Co's are able to kick/demote peeps.
@Ethan needs to chime in, since he left the clan. Again...
[DOUBLEPOST=1448335766,1448335722][/DOUBLEPOST]
I dunno, up to Wally. This is the first war we've done in a couple weeks . Before that, it seemed we did one every week or so. I could be off on the times, though.
We did far more than 1 a week :K

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Honestly, i just got annoyed by the 100 new messages of X has joined the clan. X has left the clan. Plus, some of them were demanding. If it's better for the clan overall , i would vote to drop the limit back down. Things don't really seem all that different with it upped.

How do we get to level 5?

Thanks for the promotion. I can promote, demote and kick. (Not other co-leaders)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
We need our top level dudes to play in all of the wars. Most of our top trophy earners aren't in the war.

I think i screwed up. I forgot to redo my war base and include my new th6 defenses. :tf:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
:ts:

The only chance i had for stars was attacking their 20, but someone beat me to it. I attacked 18 and it was over before it began. Had no chance against their dragon.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I noticed that I'm the only member that hasn't been attacked. :LOL: Go figure.

EDIT: I got raped. Guy had 21 level 3 balloons and a dragon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom