Gungame - Moar maps?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Shipment is constant spawnkills with 6 or more people in any scenario. It's a clusterfuck, but it's over quickly. On the other hand, with only 3 people, it's cool. And since the server is averaging...... like no one..... why not keep it?

Getting past shotguns first gives people crazy advantage on any map.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Apologies for removing Dust2. Based it off the feedback from 2 people (well 4 including myself and Drew now. It's too big of a map tbh). I'll add it back when I get home in a few hours.

We've had Wetwork in our previous GG rotation and it was one of our favorites. I'll add that one as well.

And does anyone remember the other small cartoonish map that had 2 elevators and 4 tubes that teleported you to a platform that's in front of you?

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Wet Work and Funland, pls =)
Thx for adding Simpsons!

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
Would be nice if there were bigger maps.
agreed, some bigger maps really wouldnt hurt, its not like they are battlefield big. would add a stealth effect to the game if u dont have someone spawning behind u the second u turn around all the time.
we used to have almost all maps in rotation on our old gungame server. and i dont recall we ever had problems finding each other, atleast if you dont hardcore camp.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
i could be mistaking, but from what i played today it doesnt seem like wet work is in rotation. sry if this is false, not sure if i played the entire rotation yet, but i think so.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
i could be mistaking, but from what i played today it doesnt seem like wet work is in rotation. sry if this is false, not sure if i played the entire rotation yet, but i think so.
Fixed. Forgot to enter the gametype for this map.
Here's the current lineup, let me know if one of them doesn't show up:
-Funland
-Dust2
-Wetworks
-Simpsons
-Legos
-Nuketown
-Killhouse
-Modern Rust
-Shipment

Top Bottom