Gungame - Moar maps?

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
mr-t-meme-generator-fool-i-pity-you-99a912.jpg

RagingiHop

Corporal
|K3| Member
one thing i've noticed with gun game about the first min in it starts to say connection interrupted and then connects back to game im not the only one who's noticed this, it happens every round

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
one thing i've noticed with gun game about the first min in it starts to say connection interrupted and then connects back to game im not the only one who's noticed this, it happens every round
yea a lot of connection interrupted

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
If we're removing maps, 100% remove shipment. Replace it with Killhouse if you have to but swapping out 2 of the worst maps in the game doesn't help too much. Shipment is too small no matter what so yeah. Not to mention it kills lower end PCs so we'd be doing everyone a favor.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Why is dust removed? I only saw 1 person ask for it to be removed.

Shipment is such a small map, who cares? The game is over in 2 seconds. Unless you really care about your stats or something... which is LOL to begin with (just don't play the map). Unless the map causes people to leave, I say keep it in the rotation.

I was thinking that adding non-conventional maps would be cool, since we've been over and through the stock maps a million times and had that argument the same number of times.

I will look into this.

If I am being stupid in suggesting that zombie maps be added, I apologize. My suggestion was sincere, though. Most of those maps are designed to allow people to run around in circles. If I am being an idiot, just let me know.

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
Why is dust removed? I only saw 1 person ask for it to be removed.

Shipment is such a small map, who cares? The game is over in 2 seconds. Unless you really care about your stats or something... which is LOL to begin with (just don't play the map). Unless the map causes people to leave, I say keep it in the rotation.

I was thinking that adding non-conventional maps would be cool, since we've been over and through the stock maps a million times and had that argument the same number of times.

I will look into this.

If I am being stupid in suggesting that zombie maps be added, I apologize. My suggestion was sincere, though. Most of those maps are designed to allow people to run around in circles. If I am being an idiot, just let me know.
constant spawn kills with 6 people

and im 21-0 in gungame yo, my stats are secure. Kappa

Last edited:

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
dust was one of my favourites.. i got solid FPS on it.

shipment and killhouse on the other hand i get crap FPS.

just have a wide selection of maps, my fps is low but thats not the servers fault, thats mine for having a poo computer

put all the maps!!

everbody wins (if they don't like a map, they can spec for that match)

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
My only issue with Dust is that when there's only a few people on the map, it takes forever and is really easy for the person who gets past shotguns first.

I don't like the map, but I don't really care.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
no, shipment is one of my favorite maps.[DOUBLEPOST=1396015736][/DOUBLEPOST]and i hated dust map. thank god its gone

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
yeah I'm all for wet work.
And, please, add simpsons. This map is just the best ever

Top Bottom