Gungame - Moar maps?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Can we add some more maps to gun game?

I think lego would be cool. It would be a quicky.

Could we also use zombie maps?????? Some of them might be cool for gungame.

Post suggestions!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Lego sounds like a good idea. Can we stick to smallish maps? The bigger ones don't fare too well with a smaller crowd.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
cod 4 has almost only smallish maps,
another extrem small like killhouse and shipment is wetworks. hmm i like wetworks

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Wetworks is huge. But i'm or it.

Southpark sounds good to me, too.

Showdown is a fairly small map. It's circular, as well, so it is good for FFA.

Backlot is a good gungame map.

Are zombie maps compatible with gungame? There are a few smallish zombie maps that would be fun. For instance, the ice one (snow?)

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
More maps? Yes, please!
I don´t care which ones, as long as they are not too big.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
Wetworks is huge.
:suspicious:[DOUBLEPOST=1395931393][/DOUBLEPOST]here are some i like: vacant, wet work, showdown pipeline downpour, overgrown, countdown, bog, ambush, backlot
all fun maps, and we used to have them in rotation the last time we had gungame, remember? and they were all fun and no cod4 maps are really "big" except maybe creek and bloc.

Last edited:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
And the Simpsoooons! Just add all the cartoons maps!!!

Just imagine gungame on the old cartoons server maps with moonwalk and unlimited ammo :gamer:[DOUBLEPOST=1395931706][/DOUBLEPOST]Vacant is not too big but rather complicated, I don't think we need it[DOUBLEPOST=1395931739][/DOUBLEPOST]And I, personally, dislike Dust 2

Last edited:

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
I also don´t like Dust 2 very much. Cartoon maps would be really cool, haven´t played any of them, I think.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
WE'RE KEEPING DUST2!
@theGenius Why do you like all the huge frame-eating maps? (Frames are fine for me but for some others)
And cod4 only has a handful of smallish maps. Not even that many. :p

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
WE'RE KEEPING DUST2!
@theGenius Why do you like all the huge frame-eating maps? (Frames are fine for me but for some others)
And cod4 only has a handful of smallish maps. Not even that many. :p

jeez, u and ur damn frame, i really dont give a fuck about fps, if its a good map and fun to play, in the rotation it goes, i really couldnt care less about frames.

Top Bottom