Sochi Olympics Thread

Infinity17

Sergeant
|K3| Member
yes the worlds greatest i like curling , hockey , ski jumping pretty much all of winter's sports

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
1653399_745125832166307_1458247224_n.jpg

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Record them at night. Watch them during the day! Olympics are a tradition in my family :)

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
I love the uniforms :D

I am watching cross-skiing right now. Yesterday I saw men´s biathlon but the germans sucked so much there -.-

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Why would I watch the Olympics?
Russia shouldn't even be allowed to host the Olympics...
The slaves who worked to build everything didn't get paid shit, one was complaining and asked if he could get paid, he got a pole up his ass.

So, of course I'm not watching it.

Dunial

Metal Master
|K3| Member
I'm not watching sochi, i agree with Rival! In my opinion Russia should not host the olympics...

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
The slaves who worked to build everything didn't get paid shit, one was complaining and asked if he could get paid, he got a pole up his ass.

By this logic, China shouldn't have hosted in 2008. I may or may not agree with that though.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team

I agree but because of what the Russian government allows in regard to raping, humiliating, and mutilating people simply because they are homosexual or stand up for gay rights. The Olympics are about everyone coming together, Russia has not achieved this and therefore should not only not be allowed to host the Olympics, but not be allowed to compete as well. This goes for any country who allows this injustice to occur to any group of people.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
lol, stop hating on russia guys. if you follow the principals above there wouldnt be too many contries left who can host them. but ofcourse media is gonna do everything they can to drag russias olympics in the dirt, not to mention exaggerating every minor issue. but russia is still doing a way better job then most other contries, look at the shitstorm the games caused in brasil, look at the arenas built in quatar.
and omg i cant believe how much this gaystuff in russia is rubbed in your face prior to the olypics, being gay is not even a crime in russia, and gaybashing cant be blamed on the goverment, and it happens in every contry, its simply crime. while other contries who have far more sharp laws against gays go completly unreported, like saudi arabia (death penalty) not to mention womens rights, quatar, india, nigeria etc. but i guess human rights dont matter aslong as you are an u.s. allie or selling oil to them. hypocratical shit biased media and politics, worst thing is pople are eating it up like sheep.
i hope russia has beautiful and succesfull olypics!

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
I agree but because of what the Russian government allows in regard to raping, humiliating, and mutilating people simply because they are homosexual or stand up for gay rights. The Olympics are about everyone coming together, Russia has not achieved this and therefore should not only not be allowed to host the Olympics, but not be allowed to compete as well. This goes for any country who allows this injustice to occur to any group of people.
I think a lot of people really take the Russian law out of context. They said they are tired of all the propaganda, and I can see their point of view. Almost everywhere you turn, people expect you to support gay rights activism or be shunned. Now is that toleration which they so vehemently preach? No, it's a double standard.

OT: I won't really be watching the games either. I'm so out of tune with winter sports and don't really feel like getting in tune. XD

Top Bottom