Post forum move

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
@[USERGROUP=3]Administrative[/USERGROUP] @[USERGROUP=36]|K3| Super-Moderator[/USERGROUP] You mean like so? :D

Bad thing is that peeps would have to type |K3| and select the usergroup. Might be a good idea to remove the |K3| from the usergroups. :thinking:

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Or change it to our real tag: |KKK|.

I still hate that everyone abandoned that one because someone was "offended" by it.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
@The Moment I went ahead and removed the |K3| from the tags. :)

edit:
I also added your other request to the list. I'll need to find a plugin for that feature.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
wazzat mean? using the @ with a super+ name will only be visible to that user group? or is it a tag alert like i just saw?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
wazzat mean? using the @ with a super+ name will only be visible to that user group? or is it a tag alert like i just saw?
The first one. Anyone under the tagged usergroup will get an alert.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I can't find the little pencil feature that the old forum had on someone's profile. Is there a place to do that here? It makes it easier when opening up multiple users in ACP.

Not a big thing, I'm just lazy.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I can't find the little pencil feature that the old forum had on someone's profile. Is there a place to do that here? It makes it easier when opening up multiple users in ACP.

Not a big thing, I'm just lazy.
No pencil but there's an edit button. In a person's profile start making your way to the right of their name. You should see the edit button/link. It'll take you directly to their ACP page.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
One question, is there a way to get the "mark all threads read" confirmation turned off? It's not a big deal if not but it would be nice if it can be disabled some how...

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I assume the "messages" in our mini user summary thing on each post means the number of posts. Is there a way to change it to posts?[DOUBLEPOST=1387225382][/DOUBLEPOST]Confirmed. It does mean number of posts.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
One question, is there a way to get the "mark all threads read" confirmation turned off? It's not a big deal if not but it would be nice if it can be disabled some how...
If you're referring to:
MarkForumsRead1_zps7aebafbd.png

Which leads you to this confirmation:
MarkForumsRead2_zpsca28fbe8.png

It's probably possible but I would hate to accidentally click on it and have all the threads marked as read. It's just a safety net for accidents I suppose. Not something I may want to turn off, even if it's possible, which I'm not sure it is.

It's on my list of plugins to buy. Xenforo has quite a few plugins but most of them ask people to buy the plugin. No lite release either like vBulletin had. I'll get it within the next 2 weeks though.

I assume the "messages" in our mini user summary thing on each post means the number of posts. Is there a way to change it to posts?[DOUBLEPOST=1387225382][/DOUBLEPOST]Confirmed. It does mean number of posts.
It does mean posts, but not something I may want to change since it would require edits to the software which I'm not sure how extensive of a job it would be. At this point, I wouldn't want to change it.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I could just make a thread with the intro. form on it and people could just copy/paste and fill in the answers. Beats paying for something.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Ok thanks Wally, wasn't sure if it was an option for users only or the entire forum, and I understand what you said as well, this works out too ;)

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Pretty sure this isn't the right place to post this but i can't find the thread i was looking for.

Is there a way to have a members list like our old one?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Pretty sure this isn't the right place to post this but i can't find the thread i was looking for.

Is there a way to have a members list like our old one?
I moved your posts to the correct thread.
It's already on the list on the OP. I have yet to find a Krew Roster plugin that suits our needs. :\

Top Bottom