Post forum move

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Ah okay okay. That makes sense. It's also OK if it doesn't work, not a big deal. Thanks!

Random question- for the Fusion theme, is it possible to change/add background choices, and/or give the users a possibility of using a solid color choice?

With my luck, the only pink theme that will work properly will be a Hello Kitty themed one. XD

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
So far I really like it Wally, it's very smooth it seems like and I love the shout, and also the "popout" option is very nice for people like me that have dual monitors! ;)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
So far I really like it Wally, it's very smooth it seems like and I love the shout, and also the "popout" option is very nice for people like me that have dual monitors! ;)
Glad you like it. Most of the feedback I've received and heard have been good. Phew! Thanks for testing and giving your feedback on it. :)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I noticed the IMG code doesn't work when you post on peoples profiles. Is there another code needed?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I noticed the same earlier this week. I'll have to look into it further.

advnt

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Former Krew Member
Did the Echelon link change too?
Because Gage and I couldn't seem to get on there to check something earlier.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Did the Echelon link change too?
Because Gage and I couldn't seem to get on there to check something earlier.
The link will stay the same. And it's currently offline 'til hopefully some time later today. And since the permissions are fudged you guys didn't see the thread I created yesterday about it. XD

foetoeshop

Private First Class
Profile Picture issues. When I click on my profile picture I get the following message: "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

I checked all of the settings and couldn't find a separate option for profile pictures in the preferences/settings.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Profile Picture issues. When I click on my profile picture I get the following message: "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

I checked all of the settings and couldn't find a separate option for profile pictures in the preferences/settings.
Are you talking about avatars? I don't see an option to upload profile pictures anywhere. :thinking:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Any way to get an auto refresh plugin for the recent threads/posts? I really liked that feature.

I miss seeing sigs after each post.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Any way to get an auto refresh plugin for the recent threads/posts? I really liked that feature.

I miss seeing sigs after each post.
Not on the side block. I'll look for a recent stats plugin and see if that feature is on it.

I went ahead and changed the signatures once per thread to once per page.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I see the other banners but the top one is white text, all the others are black like below...

Pic_2.png

You think that could be the theme?, I'm using the blackend-orange

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Added some color to the usernames throughout the forum. Need to do the blocks if I can figure that out.

advnt

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Former Krew Member
5rLDj.png

Looks like it's still having issues.
@WaLLy, if you had posted a thread about it I didn't see it anywhere. :s

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
5rLDj.png

Looks like it's still having issues.
@WaLLy, if you had posted a thread about it I didn't see it anywhere. :s
I apologize. The thread is just above your usergroup. I'll move it later today. However, that's still a WIP and I should have that completed tomorrow.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Just wondering if we could get a "KrewMunity" tab like the last forum. It's nice to know who all the members are without having to find the thread about it.

Also, any luck on a staff shoutbox?[DOUBLEPOST=1386807815,1386174984][/DOUBLEPOST]@WaLLy is there a way to make tagging groups? Like @Mods, @Recruits, @Supers? If there is could you implement it asap? :)

Top Bottom