So, who is playing GTA V then?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Picking it up tomorrow. Hopefully the online gets sorted out soon, although i'll probably play a good while in SP before doing the online bits, but it does look fun.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Chop! We got work to do, you can't hump everything you see. Ah man! That's a dude chop!

:lmao: This game is hilarious. Although, some of the missions are kind of pointless so far. Picking up a car with tow truck, kidnapping a guy then throwing him out etc. But i guess with 70+ missions that's to be expected. Only played a couple of hours so far. I need to learn to drive better. I crash a LOT.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Some of those pointless things will be used for later missions.

And well, we all know you can't drive anyway. Look at what you did with GRID? :p

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
GTA online IS the BEST trolling tool EVER. I literaly had a guy shouting about how he was gonna cut my throat and rape my family because I was a cunt fuker... and other words that might be hard for sensible people. Simply the best MP Ive ever had.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
There is. Press Select on PS3, dunno XBOX, scroll down and in chat options you have: Crew, Friends, Crew + Friends, no one, everyone. Normaly I leave it to crew and friends but it was just priceless.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Thanks. I probably won't play online for quite a while anyways. I've read the patch is giving some people issues. Plus, my ps3 has a difficult time when it comes to game patches. The downloads freeze constantly and sometimes i have to try 15-20 times before it completes. The wireless connection is screwy. I already encountered the black screen freeze up twice while trying to download it, but fortunately that seems to be a common problem and had an easy fix.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Well, Ive had my 12 hour character deleted today so I gotta start again. DOnt bother with online... XD

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
can you change your character name or is it permanent?

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao ...so much fun! hint good way to lose the cops is to get on the train tracks i lost em easy by going across the drainage ditch on to the tracks ...fuckers stole my car...

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Well, Ive had my 12 hour character deleted today so I gotta start again. DOnt bother with online... XD

Yep. That's one issue I've read a ton of people having problems with. I'll wait a month or two before getting online. All the bugs and patches should be sorted out by then.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I'm about 10% in. I kind of suck at the game since it's hard for me to aim. I passed all of the shooting range challenges with my two unlocked characters, but was only able to get silver medals on a few. Wasn't even close to gold on any but the shotgun.

The cops are pain in the ass! Kill a couple of them and you have Choppers, FED's armed with machine guns etc. on your ass. Your character seems to die really easily as well. 4-5 shots and you're done for. In previous GTA's I've gotten into huge gun fights that lasted pretty much as long as i wanted them to, but here, if i try and fight, the cops surround me in a flash and gun me down. Trying to escape 4 stars in a car is not easy either. Hopefully the characters get a health boost at some point.

Trying to find ways to make money, but not making any yet. A lot of the missions I've done so far i haven't gotten any. All in all though, awesome game. Been playing the last three hours. Had to force myself to stop. I want to make the game last if i can and not finish it in five days.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I'm about 10% in. I kind of suck at the game since it's hard for me to aim. I passed all of the shooting range challenges with my two unlocked characters, but was only able to get silver medals on a few. Wasn't even close to gold on any but the shotgun.

The cops are pain in the ass! Kill a couple of them and you have Choppers, FED's armed with machine guns etc. on your ass. Your character seems to die really easily as well. 4-5 shots and you're done for. In previous GTA's I've gotten into huge gun fights that lasted pretty much as long as i wanted them to, but here, if i try and fight, the cops surround me in a flash and gun me down. Trying to escape 4 stars in a car is not easy either. Hopefully the characters get a health boost at some point.

Trying to find ways to make money, but not making any yet. A lot of the missions I've done so far i haven't gotten any. All in all though, awesome game. Been playing the last three hours. Had to force myself to stop. I want to make the game last if i can and not finish it in five days.

Vice City was the best for gun fights. I used to camp in one of my balconies and the cops never came up my stairs to get me. I would just shoot rpg after rpg, throw nades/moltovs and try to pick my favorite guns.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Anyone know anything about the PC release date for GTA V?

Some of those pointless things will be used for later missions.

And well, we all know you can't drive anyway. Look at what you did with GRID? :p

GRID is a great game. I think I'm gonna buy GRID 2 when it goes on sale :D

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
D, you start making money in later missions. In this game, there really isn't a need for money. Well, to buy guns and their attachments but other than that, it's useless IMO. I bought a few properties when I could but none of them gave me enough money to become rich wealthy overnight. If you desperately want/need money, check YouTube. There's a stupid/repetitive thing that involves switching characters back and forth. I tried it and its annoying. As for the cops, you'll need to know you can't win a fight against them, at all! And ALWAYS, steal a car that's faster than the one you have. You can easily outrun them, even at 3-4 stars. In this game, I found the cops letting up once you got away from them. I'm able to outrun them, jump in another car and voila, eventually they stop looking for me. Sometimes, even stealing a car from someone, you'll get reported. So that's why only steal fast cars. Convertibles are guaranteed to be fast. Towards the end, you'll start finding Lambos, Corvettes and Vipers. Boy, those are fast!

I enjoyed the game and would look forward to coming home and play it. :D

After I beat the game last night, there seems to be extra missions which is great. I'll find out later today.

By the way, the game might have different endings. I might check out YouTube later on.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I always crash the fast cars :( But the slo mo power helps a lot. I've read you can make the most money in the stock market, and with the way i shoot, i'll need it for ammo. I went through 500 AK rounds in a flash. I think money is a lot more important online. Hopefully that gets sorted out soon. It sounds pretty awesome.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Quick tip: During a mission, go to an ammo shop, but the weapon and ALL the upgrades. Then nade yourself. The mission will start all over, but this time you'll only have to buy the gun and you'll have all attachments, freeeeeeeeeeee XD And I kinda wish they shared their guns and ammo, but I know it's 3 separate peeps soooo you gotta buy the guns for all of 'em.

I played for about an hour and a half driving around, using cheat codes to take on the 5 star SWAT team. Man, that was fun lol. Other than that, there's not much else you can do. Tempted to start over.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I thought you could dispense ammo? It's listed in the control settings. You don't do triathlons, golf etc.?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I thought you could dispense ammo? It's listed in the control settings. You don't do triathlons, golf etc.?

What is this shit you speak of? lol Oh well, I beat the game already and all the mofos have money to buy the whole damn ammo-nution. XD

The only sport I played was tennis. While I was driving around, found the darts place and after I beat the lady, I literally beat her up. Tried playing golf as well, but it was night time :|

And you know what the stupidest shit is? I'm out in the middle of nowhere, and I mean NO-FUCKING-WHERE, I see these 3 dudes, and I just walk to them.. I don't even press the right d-pad to talk shit to them, and about 2 seconds later, all 3 of them wanna fight. So I'm like, OK bitches, you guys are dead! Whip out the knife, and shank, shank, shank. DEAD! And the stupid shit is, WHO THE FUCK CALLED THE COPS? I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!!! Who fucking saw me shank these dudes? It's dumb.

Top Bottom