So, who is playing GTA V then?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
518efbaac5ce6_576.jpg

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I was watching a gameplay video on Youtube. Does it go into slo-mo every time you come near a cop car during a chase?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I was watching a gameplay video on Youtube. Does it go into slo-mo every time you come near a cop car during a chase?

Nope. The 3 dudes have different special abilities. I don't know them well because I don't use them. But I believe the black dude has the ability to slow things down while driving. Mostly beneficial while trying to do a quick turn.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Why don't you just rent it at Redbox? Granted, it's a really long game, but if you don't like it, you can just return it and you're only down 2 bucks. Then again, if you end up beating it in 1 week, here in LA you can sell it for 60 bucks XD

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I thought about it, but it could take ages before it's available. Plus, looking on Ebay, it's re-selling for $50-60. Also, I'm pretty sure i'll like it. I liked GTA IV.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Just an FYI. My bro-in-law doesn't really like the game. Mostly because the gas in now on the R2 button where in IV it was using the X button.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I only played GTA IV on the PC. Plus, I've been playing Motorstorm a bit and the accelerator on that is R2 as well. It's easier for me than X.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Yep, R2 definitely feels like it puts less strain on the finger than using the thumb on X. I wouldn't be able to play hours on end if I had to use the X button to drive.

Top Bottom