So, who is playing GTA V then?

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I just played about an hour of it. My sister's BF brought it and an xbox over to play. It was fun and now I want it. Lol

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
[h=1]Grand Theft Auto V makes $1 billion in three days, shatters sales record[/h]
attachment.php

The game is REALLY good! I can't keep the controller down! XD

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I would have gotten it....but I cant stop playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD :troll::gamer_console:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
We went to GameStop yesterday since my 17yr old bro-in-law wanted it. There were a TON of kids/teens with their parents to buy this game :LOL:

The game is waaayyyyy over the top in vulgarity, pr0n (well, not so much), violence. Yet, parents don't give a fuck lol

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
want it for pc, why the fuck they dont realease them for all platforms at the same time?

So they can turn that 1 billion into a projected 2.5 - 5. It's smart business. Release on ps3, make a ton of money. Release on PS4/Xbox1/Pc with some enhanced and added features and a ton of people who already bought it will go re-buy it.

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
Is there any information as to when the PC version will be released?

Cryogenic Flare

The King of Tags
Former Krew Member
I can understand why you guys like GTA as much as you do. However I've seen some gameplay of it and I didn't think they put so much effort into the details as they did story

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
I cant find the link, but i saw june next year as a likely date, which seems feasible given rockstars history with pc releases.

MR.N00B!

Corporal
|K3| Member
We went to GameStop yesterday since my 17yr old bro-in-law wanted it. There were a TON of kids/teens with their parents to buy this game :LOL:

The game is waaayyyyy over the top in vulgarity, pr0n (well, not so much), violence. Yet, parents don't give a fuck lol

Probably why we have issues with retards thinking video games cause people to be violent.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
installing as we speak...me readeh...... driving mechanics are awesome...updates to come

Last edited:

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
heheh official versions get the "Atomic Blimp DLC" whatever the hell that is :K

Top Bottom