WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
9 Million iPhones sold in launch weekend. XD

All for the same phone, huh? :K

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
Cool little thing I like to do at parties :)

Find a nice embarrassing photo of a friend and send to yourself = Win

Last edited by a moderator:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Man, that is some BAD luck! Wonder what they do with all the phones. Probably send them to Apple, repair if needed and repackage. Best buy, :yuno: have i:poop:

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah that train wreck was crazy, sure doesn't happen very often thankfully, and all the people lived also, great thing to hear!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Kinda weird I didn't see it on Yahoo's headlines. Have they cleaned up the site yet?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yahoo doesn't feature it in the first 50 headlines unless it's celebrity news. If it was Bieber stubbing his toe they would have been all over it.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Kinda weird I didn't see it on Yahoo's headlines. Have they cleaned up the site yet?

As far as I know it was done yesterday and the tracks are open again, they clean that kind of stuff up pretty fast apparently, that's what I heard on the news anyways...

And to what Damage said, yea if it was some kind of BS like that then it would be on the headlines for days, that's controlled media for ya!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I thought I read it usually doesn't take them that long to clean the stuff up. But no worries, I went to T-Mobile and bought the 32GB space gray. Now I gotta deal with returning the one that's on its way.

And my goodness, the 5/5s are freaking light compared to my 4s! The 4s feels like a brick! XD

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
That's just your wallet XD

icwydt_zps1cf506b5.jpg

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Just received the 64GB 5s. The transport box looks like it took a small beating.

Top Bottom