Yahoo Fantasy football signup

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
The season kicks off Thursday night so you have to set your teams by then.

I also joined a few pick em groups just for fun. You pick the games winners each week and a couple tiebreakers.

Anyways, set your teams.

Found out i was in a second NFL.com league i didn't even know i had joined.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Might want to take a look at your roster Houston. You have two players starting that aren't going to play.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Click on the "My team" tab on the top of the page and then select roster from the drop down menu. When you see your team, left click on the player you want to sub-out. It will then highlight every other player at that position. Left click on the player you want to replace with and it will swap them. You can also switch to the Classic view on the bottom right which puts drop down menus next to each player and lets you select starting or bench.

The screenshot shows what happened when i clicked on Kenny brit (in grey) and the available players to swap him with (in green). You can also click on Matchups, week 1 matchups, and see how you're projected to do etc.

And Wally should drop Crabtree.

FF.jpg

Last edited:

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
I may join it next year if you do another one. Been reading about it and looks interesting,

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'll keep him 2-3 weeks and will see how my current lineup holds up before dropping him.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I would drop him. You want to pick up the best BN player you can to replace him. You need bench players that can produce in the starters bye weeks or when a starter has a bad match up. If you have a starter playing against Seattle, and a bench player playing against the Raiders, Jags, Jets, Bills, TItans etc. You'd want to start those players instead in some cases.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Wally was the big winner tonight, especially with my crazy, inflated scoring settings. He got a whopping 88 points.

In a standard scoring league, he would have gotten 46. I added lots of bonuses though and Manning got everyone :LOL:

I did very well in one of my NFL.com leagues as well. I got 28 points, all from D.Thomas.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Tricked my friend into trading peyton manning before the game yesterday.. told him manning got injured... lols.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
So, ill give you Aaron Hernandez and Tim Tebow for Peyton "Old Man" Manning. He is overrated anyways..Mark Sanchez easily doubles 7 touchdowns with interceptions. I'd rather have him, but I'll be nice and take Manning off your hands.

I had Peyton starting in my ESPN league...52 fantasy points !

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I desperately need a TE. The one i drafted tore his knee and two others i got off waivers are both now out!

Last edited:
Top Bottom