Yahoo Fantasy football signup

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
This is why i joined two other leagues.

My Metallica forum had 12 active players sign up.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Yeah, I'm in another league as well.

I will try to make the draft though just for the fun of it.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Had my first live draft tonight. Damn Adblock prevented the draft window from popping up, which i realized about 30 seconds too late. Missed my 1st round pick :tf:. Although, it wasn't a bad pick.

Was a 20 round draft :yikes:

I'm so bad i actually drafted a RB in the very late rounds who's a current free agent :K. 95% sure I'll get the guy i almost went with originally on waivers. Took a chance and waited on QB, was lucky to get Andrew Luck. I think he's a solid choice though.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Well, for some unknown reason Yahoo changed my draft type to auto pick a few minutes before the draft. I had to reschedule it for tomorrow @ 7pm.

The good news, a ton of teams joined up all at once and now the league has 14 teams. Although I'm wondering if they joined thinking it was an auto draft league.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Well, for some unknown reason Yahoo changed my draft type to auto pick a few minutes before the draft. I had to reschedule it for tomorrow @ 7pm.

The good news, a ton of teams joined up all at once and now the league has 14 teams. Although I'm wondering if they joined thinking it was an auto draft league.

Funny thing is, I was checking my email at 7pm, and I saw the Yahoo reminder email. I immediately did a :ffffuuuu: I missed it! Logged in to see what the auto picks I received and noticed the draft was changed for tomorrow. I setup a reminder for tomorrow. I may or may not be able to join the draft; depends on how busy I am at work.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Well, your draft was a lot better than mine. I got graded a D+, second lowest in the league. Pisses me off all the A grades went to people that didn't even show up. Oh well.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Well, I think that happens because the auto pick selected the highest players all the time. So although it might seem that their draft looks good, it won't necessarily mean they'll win.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
The auto pick really messed up the draft. Players that normally go in later rounds, which i assumed would be there based on other drafts, went early. Same with defenses.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Don't stress over it. Is it your first football fantasy league? It's my first, and it isn't exactly like bball fantasy league.

Lonsense, where are youuuu? I need to make some trades with you :muahaha:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Lonsense, I need Tony G from you. Stat!

I'm currently in another league with various people from my brother's college. Everyone will be at that draft!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
:yuno: Invite me.

I desperately need a TE as well. And a WR. I can't believe i actually picked Hakeem nicks with the 50th pick. I'm not sure what the hell i was thinking. Pitta is out for the year. One guy keeps proposing trades to me including his #2 TE. I've put in for Baltimore's now starting TE on waivers. That should clear on the 30th.

Top Bottom