Promod Server 2.16 is up!

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
What Rival said. At least we will need a couple of active mods with the password in Europe and a couple more in America

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
b3 would be the best choice. If it won't co-operate with Promod then the rcon password needs to be given to more mods.

B3 runs off of rcon anyway, so, in theory, there is nothing that will hinder it.

MR.N00B!

Corporal
|K3| Member
A lot of players have been asking for there to only be 2 scopes per team instead of 3. A few have also asked for killcams to be turned on.
Maybe look into that and see who all wants it and who thinks it's fine the way it is.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I have no idea what shoutcaster is or how to join it.

It's a moot point now. Hopefully I'll never have to go onto that server. Ever.

@ Noob; I'm sure a poll can be created.

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
24 Slots, max of 6 scopes, not really bad. Gives more of a chance for slower loaders to actually pick up a scope.

For killcams, they make people call hacks at least 100% more. Because they can only see a few seconds. I don't like it because of that, but that's my opinion, I don't like the mindless hack calls because they saw a couple seconds. If you can tell someone is suspicious in a killcam you should be able to without one as well.

And Damage, shoutcaster is just the equivalent of spectator.

Last edited:

MR.N00B!

Corporal
|K3| Member
I understand the scopes (Even though the server is rarely that full). But who cares if someone calls you a hack?

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
I understand the scopes (Even though the server is rarely that full). But who cares if someone calls you a hack?

It's not if someone calls me a hacker. It's the increase in pointless spam and rage that makes people leave. No point in having people calling hacks for absolutely no reason because they can't see what the person saw beforehand.

MR.N00B!

Corporal
|K3| Member
i would prefer killcams but its not really an issue for me.

Yeah I don't really watch them so not an issue for me either. These are just things that people were complaining about and I told them I would suggest them be changed.

Lonsense

#Nonsense
Former Krew Member
Someone's having a bad day...
Anyways the Promod server's been good, nothing to special. Killcam should stay off cuz it's promod right?
When you die as a soldier, you don't see how they kill you, you just see a white light at the end of the tunnel.

MR.N00B!

Corporal
|K3| Member
Someone's having a bad day...
Anyways the Promod server's been good, nothing to special. Killcam should stay off cuz it's promod right?
When you die as a soldier, you don't see how they kill you, you just see a white light at the end of the tunnel.

You also don't respawn after the round ends...

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Spec is team only

So typing out where someone killed you is no different from calling it out on TeamSpeak.

Top Bottom