|K3| Member
Tried it, i dont see what all the hubbub is about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by Mr.Houston

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
Sent. :thanks: for looking into it.

Le done.

Basic updates, 6.5 defuse time, 3 scopes instead of 1, no ff, unlimited smgs, scopes drop when person is killed, website will be displayed in bottom right hand corner(www.krewgaming.com), and I believe that's all that needed to be done!

*edit* Also enabled 5 second strat time.

*edit2* also 20 round limit, swaps sides at 10, 11 score limit.

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Le done.

Basic updates, 6.5 defuse time, 3 scopes instead of 1, no ff, unlimited smgs, scopes drop when person is killed, website will be displayed in bottom right hand corner(www.krewgaming.com), and I believe that's all that needed to be done!

*edit* Also enabled 5 second strat time.

*edit2* also 20 round limit, swaps sides at 10, 11 score limit.

:ytm:

I downloaded your ruleset as soon as I got your PM. Should I redownload it again seeing you made more changes or?

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
:ytm:

I downloaded your ruleset as soon as I got your PM. Should I redownload it again seeing you made more changes or?

Nah, they're just things I forgot I changed XD

And when you upload something to puush, it just puts you in the next alphanumerical order. So it'd just be a different link :3

I don't believe I missed anything, but we shall see!

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
Coolio! Killcam is set as off. Is that the norm?

Well that can go either way, personally I'm not a fan as it causes a lot of people to call hacks. Which I find irritating, because they don't actually know what the person saw before and such, but that's open to preference of the rest of the members, it's an easy change you'll find in the same GSC file, should be able to ctrl+F and search for killcam to change it.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Does the No Bouncing rule apply to the Promod server? If so, we're beating a dead horse. Won't get any regulars following them rules.

Does 216 not have the strat time when a new round begins?

EDIT: Teamkill is on too.

Strat time has been added now

advnt

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Former Krew Member
Because it's Promod, we're going to get people who glitch and bounce and all that shit, so it's up to you guys whether you want to try and fight them on it. It's a totally different community.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Man i cant wait to have some of the usual krew snd matches on this server instead..

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I'm pretty sure that can't be done Mike. The thing is you have to gather in a TS3 lobby and decide what team you are on. Then the teams go to different groups, that is how we kicked hg's rear. Its a team-based game but you need audio communication with your team to really make the game awesome.

Top Bottom