It is time for TheDude to be gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoX

Twat Hammer
1. MelRose : I doubt anyone thinks negatively of you here.. If they do, they're stupid....

2. Xepher717 : Is it normal for you to bash someone who recognizes their own problems, admits they are wrong and apologizes? You are a very negative person as well.

3. TheDude : You were one of the reasons I came back here, I really hope you just chill out your activity on the forums and stop being negative towards people. If quitting is what you have to do, then do it.

4. Paige : I got one of those PMS and anyone with any kind of common sense would know that TD was just overreacting. Best idea is not to over think it anymore, and convince Mel to stick around. (More important)..

Also, as I have learned it is not a good idea to make a decision based on a few people. You leave to get away from them, but when you're gone you realize you left all the people you enjoyed playing with.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
ya plz stay mel
and chris its fine u never hurt my feelings, if u did i deserved it as i was a jerk to u alot too
i wish u would stay ur an awesome guy and alot of people will miss u, even IF a few people hate u. You can stay here and change can't u? look at me, im trying to change myself but im not leaving despite how people still perceive me as.

ill miss u chris

You were never a jerk to me dude.

You don't need to change the way you act in terms of how you make other people feel, wolf. You need to change how you perceive yourself. You are smart and funny. Because you have been through so much you are excellent at empathizing. Srsly, I know it's hard for people like you and me to not feel liek we are the worst people on earth, but in reality, we aren't. Just stay grounded, dude. You're great.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

If he wants to leave, let him leave.

P.S. Took me over 5 minutes to find the fucking "blahblah" smiley.

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
But..but. this was supposed to be the reunification year T^T!!

TD, if you do go i hope you'll still drop by forums every now and again

@Mel: I think you're completely awesome :3

Xepher

Corporal
Former Krew Member
2. Xepher717 : Is it normal for you to bash someone who recognizes their own problems, admits they are wrong and apologizes? You are a very negative person as well.

Not when that person deceives, manipulates, and sends out slanderous PMs about the krews most dedicated people behind everyones back. I have a damn good reason to be negative. He has actively tried to make Mel and Paige look like they were destroying the krew. Just because he has made an apology doesn't mean I HAVE to accept it or even believe it, ever.

I hope this thread gets locked quickly. The sooner this thread ends and TD leaves, the better. He has made his decision and I am quite frankly sick of all of this completely unnecessary drama that he has created.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Chris, you've said enough. I'll speak with you via PM's. And I really hope the nonsense/attacks on others stops here.

Thread locked.

edit:
Mel, I really do hope your decision is to stay. It would hurt us all if you left.

:banghead:

Last edited:

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Not even one mention of poor bred at all? :hellofu: JK . :K

I feel most ppl haven't had the opportunity to wade past the walls of words and gruff exterior to really talk to you Chris,
but you have a good heart imo. You have tons of talent and knowledge,take my word for it....use them. You brought a lot of color and character to the microcosm of the Krew, some good ,some controversial. I will remain neutral as I believe in unity in a group .That being said,I wish you luck in seeking out your niche in the world and hope you can take a bit of advice from an old man...the world and it's people are interconnected,allow friendships to happen,they can make the world much more enjoyable..

You are welcome to stay in contact with me if you choose,I hope to take your potential seriously..Peace Nog..G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom