It is time for TheDude to be gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Hello guys and girls,

I have been here a while.

I haven't really changed that much, as far as I can tell.

This is depressing, as change would be good... any change.

It's time for me to go. This clan has no use for me. There are great people here who really care about the clan. I don't want to get in the way, anymore.

Let me just say this last thing:

I am really really sorry.

I am a lot of things, but not a complete idiot. It takes me a while to figure it out, but I can figure it out.
I am sorry. I have fucked things up for a lot of people.
I'm sorry.

I hope you guys thrive and have lots of fun. I'm sure you will.

Thanks for letting me be part of this shit for so long.

Chris.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
uve never been in the way in my oppinion and ur great :p
if u want to leave then..well its been nice knowing u mate and hope u have a great life(hopefully u come back eventually) dont forget alot of people would hate to see u go

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Chris. You are the only other guy who joined in the same class as me. We haven't really talked much lately but stay. You always have a spot here and are one of the most outspoken people in the krew. You tell it like it is man. If anything we need MORE TheDudes here!

Unruley1

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
It was a pleasure to have met u years ago chris. You will never be in the way of anyone and will always have a place here in the krew

Last edited:

Xepher

Corporal
Former Krew Member
Hello guys and girls,

It's time for me to go. This clan has no use for me. There are great people here who really care about the clan. I don't want to get in the way, anymore.

I am a lot of things, but not a complete idiot. It takes me a while to figure it out, but I can figure it out.
I'm sorry.

Chris.

I apologize ahead of time for my bluntness.

I will not miss your nonsensical pointless contradictory selfish attempts to grab the center of attention ramblings. You may have just turned 22 but like you said, you still have a lot of maturing and growing up to do. I would suggest by starting to analyze what you say before you say it and fully rationalize your thoughts first instead of fixing them later. Your attack deeply hurt my best friend and I, to the point where we may not even want to be here anymore because of you. And for no reason. Absolutely. No. Reason.

No one wants to "baby" this Krew. We all want to see it grow. I know not everyone knows what transpired but I think you handled the whole situation very poorly.

If you actually do leave I know a lot of people (just about everyone) in the Krew will be sad to see you go and will appreciate what you have done in the past for this clan. After today, please understand that I don't hate you, but I would be lying if I said I would miss you in the slightest.

I hope you understand what you did wrong today. I hope you learn from this and can better yourself. I understand your self hate and this feeling you have and it is not a pleasant one. Truly understanding oneself is one of the best things I have ever done. It has helped me fight off my demons and kept them at bay. I hope you can do the same for yourself.

ManuelBook

|K3|'s Horror Fanatic
Former Krew Member
Dang Dude, I'm sorry you're leaving.
You were very helpful.
And you're a really nice guy.
To me you were, others might not think so however.
I appreciate that. Hope you can change your mind. :)

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
Chris, in the time i've been here i haven't had really much to do with you, i can though honestly say i think your a good guy, that being said i'd like to offer some parting advice;
Your a dude that has his own opinion, you are very sure of your opinion and you will always jump on the opportunity to share your opinion. These things do not mean your a bad guy, its always much better to be sure of yourself and what you believe than to be that guy who is always agreeing with everyone because they are to scared to say what they think. The thing i think you haven't got the hang of yet is your deliverance, i thought it was funny that you made the joke about mom commenting on what you said before you could edit it, because this is what i'm talking about more or less. in a debate or serious discussion you don't often see people saying, "hang on, ignore that last part i'd like to change that." they have already thought what they were going to be saying through, done some editing and come up with something that people will look at and say "ah yes, that is a good point."
the difference between a discussion and an argument is just how respectful of the other people each person involved is.
This doesn't just apply to you of course, i've said it before to other members, now i'm just saying it to you. When you go on your long rants it can seem as if your indicating that what you say is the right way to think, sometimes it seems your almost looking for someone to disagree with, this is what people don't like. Now its impossible to see eye to eye with everyone and sometimes no matter what you say someone will still bite back and act as if you've attacked them when you haven't, and that's their problem.
You might think i'm wrong, you might feel the need to respond to this and say that you do try and always respond in the most appropriate way you can,and if you feel that way that's, it just means you need to take more care.
You have the potential to be someone who has an influential point of view, like i said, you just need to work on how you deliver that point of view so people receive it the way you would want them to.

Like i said, i don't dislike you, i wish you the best and hope you can find where you feel you belong.

Jack

VoX

Twat Hammer
Hello guys and girls,

I'm sorry.

Chris.

Chill the fuck out Chris. Stop over thinking things. I'm not happy you are leaving as you were one of the few I used to play with regularly. But Damn dude, you don't get in the way. Just chill out and try to enjoy a fucking video game clan. Don't expect it to fix your depression. That is on you. There might come a time in your life when you will snap and realize life isn't worth getting all emo over. Makes it worse.

Sry I'm half asleep
Pce chris
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
jeez dude, only a while ago u still made server recommendations, now u want to leave? seems to be a pretty hasty decision u got caught in. lay back and think this over for a week man! u have nothing to loose in that week. and i mean think about it dudedeep! if u than still want leave....its a sad thing seing another oldtimer go.

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
My advice:

Take a couple days off and relax.
It really works haha

Btw you don't get in anyones way. :luv: ur the best man
Rethink your decision :)

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
Idk what happened, but i hope you changed your mind TD!

There've been a lot of these threads lately .-.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Idk what happened, but i hope you changed your mind TD!

There've been a lot of these threads lately .-.

Yep a lil too much imo...people should breath a day or two before saying they're leaving after "having words" with one of the members.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Yep a lil too much imo...people should breath a day or two before saying they're leaving after "having words" with one of the members.

Agreed. There should be a mandatory 2-3 day cooling off period. If you still feel the same after that, then you go.

OT Chris, i don't want you to leave.

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I don't know the facts, and don't want to, but I will say this: arguments are inevitable, apologies are not.

Once again, you will be missed, I always appreciate your contributions to discussions and you are fun to play against.

Bambi is now sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom