It is time for TheDude to be gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Hello all,

I have thought it through, and this is still my final thread. I'm sorry to leave, but for many reasons, staying is not a healthy choice for myself. I do have an Xbox now (came out of nowhere, but I am happy) and my live gamertag is Doodsicle.)

I will, however, stay true to the form in which I have conducted myself here to the fullest. This means brain diarrhea, rather than cool, calculated posts..... sorry XD. There is part of me that wishes to construct my post in a way that would best suit its responses, but I simply can't and will not stoop to that level. No, it will not be a perfect post. We are not politicians.

In the same light, I think it would be best to post ALL PM's regarding this, without modifying them or commenting them, so that the krew can see and make whatever they will out of them.

I will summarize -

After a build-up of immature dude-emotions, I sent wally 2 PM's, I believe (for some reason, my Sent PM's aren't saved XD). These were sent to WaLLy because wally is a guy a talk to about these things, as I have done many a time in the past. I basically said that I think Melrose and Paige are tearing this krew apart. I said that they play very political games, whether that is their goal or not, and that a handful of people are not seen around here anymore as a result. I also said something about them being the evil empire, which is a shitty characterization, and I apologized later, directly to them, for it. Then, after melrose got quite mad at me for doing what I do in posts (trying to keep the one thread about advertising solely about advertising, while keeping the thread about krew conduct about krew conduct..... only I did it in an asswipe manner), there were words exchanged in the shoutbox. In this instance, I was accused of being immature (truth), arrogant (truth), I was accused of intimidating people (truth, but I wouldn't have ever realized it.... I think I'm a lowly schmuck), that I don't listen to anyone else's ideas (not true, but I can see how it would seem that way when I disagree with people a lot), and generally an unhealthy part of this krew (truth.... there are people here who do what I do just as well without being lowly schmucks). During this conversation, I came to the late realization that, in fact, these people were right, once again. So, I sent apologies out, and made ready to leave the krew. This time for good. I also was having another break-down brought on by my horridly low self-esteem. Then, after all this, I received a PM from Melrose stating that I was being a manipulative and lying bastard and that I would be blocked from PM's and the shoutbox. It included links to 3 of the PM's I had sent, two of them being the apologies, and one being the pm with the comment about evil empires.

Anyway, in true "me" fashion, I said things I shouldn't have said. I probably brought other stress and problems into the mix here that I shouldn't have, and I ended up hurting people.

Let me first start by apologizing again for the way I am and the way I act on here. I know that on quite a few occasions I have come head to head with people. I apologize.

-Houston, I know back in the day we argued a lot. I'm sorry. I think you're a good guy who just "sees it all" on a regular basis and has no time for bullshit. Most of us probably don't quite understand how fucked up some shit is.
-Blu! - I know we disagree a lot on some philosophical and political points, and I'm sorry for making this what we spent our time talking about. You're a good dude, and I know you have a really good heart.
-Damage, I know you think I'm an asshole. You are right. I'm sorry I'm an asshole. I can't really just snap my fingers and not be an asshole. I got some baggage I need to work on, else I must jump off my roof headfirst. I admire that you put great effort into looking back at yourself and keeping yourself in check, even though the times you need to are few and far between. You are really INVALUABLE to this clan. I'm sorry we have argued in the past.
-Pwnsauce isn't here, but: I think you are a smart dude, but there seems to be something wrong. I'm sorry we have argued so much in the past, I should have noticed your genuine moments more and had more faith.
-Take, I know we haven't had many arguments recently, but we used to. At least once. That one time I kicked you as a joke because you were kicking my ass in cartoons. I'm sorry about that again. Not a funny joke.
-Nick, I don't think we've had that many arguments. But I think there were a few, and I'm sorry.
-D.Wolf, I'm sorry for being an ass to you at times. I think your life is similar to how mine was when I was your age. I just didn't have a computer or the internet XD. Anyway, I think you're a really good guy. I'm sorry if I ever hurt your feelings.
-igno, I'm sorry for calling you a doucher. You're probably not. From what I've seen here, you make some of the same mistakes I do, and then apologize later. Not my place to judge you for who you are. You seem really smart.
-MelRose - I'm sorry for arguing with you and saying you are part of an evil empire. You are trying to help this krew, and you are a better person than me.
-Paige, you are a better person than I am. I guess I get defensive. I'm sorry.

So, I'm sorry for the way I am guys. I know my negatives probably outweigh my positives. But I'm trying. The only other alternative isn't pretty.

And I will leave it at that. Like I said, I'm not going to try and make this post so it can't be picked apart. I will make no effort to play into the political game.

I like you guys, but I am leaving. I don't fit in here, anymore. The values of this krew are changing on a very deep level. They have no place for a schmuck like me. XD

Thanks for the games. You may call me more names, if you wish.

I just heard this on NPR the other day.... I can't remember who the quote is from. It might have been RWE.

"It is the people who speak the least who assume they are the smartest." Something like that. Just thought I'd leave you with a quote. Sorry I couldn't find it.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the only post I can make including the PM's

http://i.imgur.com/QFsJiOR.png
http://i.imgur.com/z7dTfXd.png

http://cl.ly/image/0E0R0a0V3M3m

Last edited:

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
"I like you guys, but I am leaving. I don't fit in here"

dafuq you talking about?

theDude is fucking classic around here man!

well you dont seem like the guy that makes hasty decisions but after all i think what i can say to u is sleep on it again!

DONT QUIT OVER SOME HE SAY SHE SAY MAN!

Last edited:

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
I will make no effort to play into the political game. (but i'll post this pm at the very end in a last ditch effort to stir up some shit.)

cmon Dude, wake the fuck up.

:picard:

Last edited:

advnt

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Former Krew Member
So, since it's your last thread you're going to go all out and try to create even more drama than before?
How fucking mature, rofl.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Chris it's been fun.. Take care of yourself kid and stop and see us in Philly when you get back this way

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Against my better judgment I clicked 'view post'. You will be glad to know I feel horrible and I am sure other people think that I am quite the bitch now if they didn't already.

As I said when I put in my introduction.. when I found the krew it was a blessing to me. I had just lost my grandfather who was the only family I had really and the most important person to me. My 5 year relationship fell apart. I was a complete mess. Even though I showed it to only a few, it helped just being here.

Anything I've done is because I wanted to give back to the krew and Wally himself for giving me a place to go when I needed it so badly. I never intended to 'play political games' or tear the krew apart.

'These were sent to WaLLy because wally is a guy a talk to about these things, as I have done many a time in the past. I basically said that I think Melrose and Paige are tearing this krew apart. I said that they play very political games, whether that is their goal or not, and that a handful of people are not seen around here anymore as a result.'

Your post has really made think about how people perceive me here and if I am only making the krew worse. I never wanted to do that. I'm truly sorry to anyone who sees it that way. I'll be taking a few days to consider leaving myself. Good luck.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Oh come on.. Calm down and have a

TKRUOUM.jpg

Y'all are tearing the Krew apart when you post that you are going to leave..

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
You just go out to make other people feel like shit. You manipulate situations and turn them so you are the victim and everyone else is the bad guy.

Mel and I both , but Mel especially, want nothing but good for this Krew. She's done her best that she can to help the krew succeed, from populating, to being friendly, to watching WaLLy's back.

We've never played games with the Krew, to us it's a place to escape, to be somewhere away from the negativity of life.

Great job in making people feel like shit, you're really good at that.

As for myself, I'm pissed, I can't stand the things you have said, and the things you have done. How you can sit here and act like you've just apologized when there's even more pms floating around that make Mel look like the bad guy in a situation where you were just baiting and looking for a fight, as usual. And to see others sitting here acting like you've been a king, it's disgusting. You have blatantly attacked me in the past, and now you've come after my best friend. And yet I feel horrible, to think that people see things as us tearing apart this krew, when in fact, we've wanted just the opposite.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I would have posted those Pm's if I could.

I am truly sorry. I am leaving because I think you should both stay.

I think I have made it quite clear here that I am no victim. I am quite the perpetrator. However, this doesn't mean that I can't apologize and leave.

I agree with everything you have said.

As for how people perceive you mel...

They love you. Everyone. I have trouble believing you don't see that. I also have trouble believing that, after your post calling me a manipulator and a liar, you could take one line from my post and believe it to be true, like that. Especially when you already saw that very same opinion multiple times before. Seeing it reiterated here as a matter of summary shouldn't be new. I think you know your worth here. I think you know that you are right, and I am mostly wrong. I think you realize that the only thing you would be doing by leaving is hurting the krew and spiting me.

So please stay.

Last edited:

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
ya plz stay mel
and chris its fine u never hurt my feelings, if u did i deserved it as i was a jerk to u alot too
i wish u would stay ur an awesome guy and alot of people will miss u, even IF a few people hate u. You can stay here and change can't u? look at me, im trying to change myself but im not leaving despite how people still perceive me as.

ill miss u chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom