cod waw and our clan

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Good suggestions anal! I loved playing it tonight. We got what? Like 8 peeps after a round or so? :not_bad:

I'll be idling on that game as soon as I can figure out how to run it in window mode as well.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
maybe add Castle and battery to the line up?

I'm really enjoying the nicer ppl on WaW ...hopefully we can enforce a non douchey atmosphere..keep it enjoyable like today ..

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
yeah yesterday evening /todaymorning was lots of fun, will defenetly play there regularly and commit myself to populate it.

VoX

Twat Hammer
Ill play it once I get time to play. ):

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I need help finding how to make it cracked. I've looked but no dice. :\

This is one game you guys NEED to play! It's refreshing to play with regular joe's. Peeps don't care what place you rank. The game is quite fun, even with just 6 of us! The guns are interesting to say the least. Can't wait 'til I can get the flamethrower, bouncing Betty and the revolver. I rage a little when I die after a 6 kill streak; no dogs :(

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
hell i was mad raging at 6 streaks:D had a real nice game yesterday indeed, kept me up to far in the morning again!

- - - Updated - - -

also ban those fucking mines, those are some mean bastards!:D

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Me and HIBred played for a while last night. It was quite fun. I kept stealing his double barrel shotgun..hehe I want that one sooo bad!
Also can we set up a tech forumn for WAW I had to tinker with my computer to get a good FPS rate. After noticing I was only getting 50-60 fps but now I'm up to 70-90. I also noticed the rcon commands to get better fps rates were different than COD4.

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Me and HIBred played for a while last night. It was quite fun. I kept stealing his double barrel shotgun..hehe I want that one sooo bad!
Also can we set up a tech forumn for WAW I had to tinker with my computer to get a good FPS rate. After noticing I was only getting 50-60 fps but now I'm up to 70-90. I also noticed the rcon commands to get better fps rates were different than COD4.

I'm not sure if a Tech Forum solely for WAW will be doable. As most tech issues can be discussed in our Tech Zone.
If you meant having a WAW forum, then you're in it already. :D

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Sargass> Tak your money to buy the game...My DL took years too :D

Is there any chance we can not make the server cracked?
If we do. There's no point in banning since people will come back with a new key in a matter of seconds.
We need a poll on that.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Rival>You give me money to buy the game? or you pay my bills? ;)

Wally> i totally get Rival POV...It makes sense IMO We dont need a poll on that like it seems im the only one who get a cracked version...

Make it legit, the day i'll have money i'll buy WaW

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Sargass> Tak your money to buy the game...My DL took years too :D

Is there any chance we can not make the server cracked?
If we do. There's no point in banning since people will come back with a new key in a matter of seconds.
We need a poll on that.

I was only gonna do it so that Sargass (and possibly others) could try it out. If they liked it, then great. If they didn't then tough cookies. I was solely thinking of a try-before-you-buy sort of deal. I personally hated the game when I first got it; now, it freaking rocks!

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
well IMO the game is freaking awsome, and defently a change from cod4 servers. epic ww2 battles !!! everyone here should get it. the waw server is making good progress and i sure most of u would ennjoy it. btw wally we might want to add the map castle, its been vote thru many times and people seem to like it including me! its a nice dm map. we havent got much feedback about the only bolts pistols or shotguns rounds. i think many would love it, but i think it could be alot of fun matches. holla back when u figured out how to wally

Last edited:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Nice Chris!

Looking forward to raeping u :dolan:

- - - Updated - - -

The WaW server is doing great!

73rd (83rd Percentile)

That's pretty damn sweet.

Top Bottom