cod waw and our clan

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
hello guys,

well i got cod waw some weeks ago been playing it online, its alot of fun and the collection of boltaction rifles is awsome!

so first of all i would like to encourage you all to get waw, i think we can have alot of fun with it, not to forget we actully have a cod 5 server.

the second thing is the cod 5 server we have,
so far i havent caught it populated once yet and i think those big ctf maps arent going to do the trick. i suggest we clear things up on it a bit, whos got waw? what should our waw server be like?
personaly i would love some small map rotation free for all, maybe a couple of rounds bolts only, pistols only, shotguns only and ofcourse our free deathmatch.

tell me watch u think and lets bring some fucking life to KKK´s waw section:), right now we are wasting alot of fun IMO!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I have WaW but I have yet to install it again. :\

I can commit myself to idle in the server and even play it when I can.

When I created the server, I wasn't aware of what were the good maps and just selected something that gives people points even if they're by themselves - hence CTF.

I'm more than willing to change the lineup, I just need to know what rotation peeps want.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
is it possible to have a COD5 1.7 cracked server? i've DLed it recently before realising that:

1) KKK WaW server is closed for a long time
2) with a cracked version Sarg is not gonna play on a legit server ^^

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
awsome guys, see u in game soon than:). but dont forget to share some opinions on what to do with our server.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
is it possible to have a COD5 1.7 cracked server? i've DLed it recently before realising that:

1) KKK WaW server is closed for a long time
2) with a cracked version Sarg is not gonna play on a legit server ^^

That should be doable. I'll have to install b3 so that at least it gets the headshot-aimbotters.

VoX

Twat Hammer
I am completely retarded about waw.. fyi

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I've been planning on buying it. On the other hand my birthday is on Friday and I don't want to buy a game 3 days before my birthday lol.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
i played a really cool WaW mod recently.it had some cod4 guns in it too and awesome custom maps..it was really fun

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
I've been planning on buying it. On the other hand my birthday is on Friday and I don't want to buy a game 3 days before my birthday lol.

oh, im sry to make you sad but i doubt u will get it for birthday, when i bought it i had to buy it online, game and gamestop dont have it anymore in sweden... and i checked several stores in stockholm, so i dont think you can purchase it in the surroundings of your farm neither. so unless there are people who give you an online receipt for a birthdaypresent, i doubt you will get lucky:/

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Wally> Tks...yeah ikr about b3...there's no problem ^^

Rival>Check your PM

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
WaW is an awesome game. Sometimes I even think it passes CoD4.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
glad to see so many have it. well you heard my ide for the server: small map rotation free for all, a couple of rounds bolts only, pistols only, shotguns only and ofcourse our free deathmatch. lets get this baby going guys!

VoX

Twat Hammer
When I Get home ill find Whats most popular

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Wasn't Capture the Flag introduced in WaW? If so I think we should be running CTF on the server.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
lol capture the flag has been around forever in games. besides KKK´s strongest side has always been ffa with alot of action, not to mention that there is the lack of a good ffa server on waw, i stick to my suggestion!

Top Bottom