cod waw and our clan

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Hey Wally, I tried to minimize WAW to task bar so I could do other things and populate the server but it would freeze up when I tried to re-open it.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Hey Wally, I tried to minimize WAW to task bar so I could do other things and populate the server but it would freeze up when I tried to re-open it.

Me and Joonikko have encountered this problem as well. It seems like a common problem...

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
I need help finding how to make it cracked. I've looked but no dice. :\

This is one game you guys NEED to play! It's refreshing to play with regular joe's. Peeps don't care what place you rank. The game is quite fun, even with just 6 of us! The guns are interesting to say the least. Can't wait 'til I can get the flamethrower, bouncing Betty and the revolver. I rage a little when I die after a 6 kill streak; no dogs :(

I think I found a WaW server crack and am about to test it.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Link, pl0x? :D

If we decide to have a cracked server I would like that to be a different server... I wanna play on a legit server.

- - - Updated - - -

Our WaW server is now ranked 69th on Gametracker!
server_rank.php

Look at the improvement this past week!

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
i just wanted to ask whats up with our waw rotation, seelow, outskirts etc.

is there any specific reason why we are using them?

those are some pretty damn big maps.
makes it alot harder to get randoms.

i know u love them tanks bred, so do i, but hej you´re a supermod, just switch it to a tankmap when we got some peeps on;)

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
i just wanted to ask whats up with our waw rotation, seelow, outskirts etc.

is there any specific reason why we are using them?

those are some pretty damn big maps.
makes it alot harder to get randoms.

i know u love them tanks bred, so do i, but hej you´re a supermod, just switch it to a tankmap when we got some peeps on;)

I requested the tank maps be added. I saw 8 random players on very early this morning. The one huge tank map could be taken out though, don't know the name. All the rest i like.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
That was done by request...i'm not averse to removing them if that will help keep ppl playing...but you can just vote change to any map ;)

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
That was done by request...i'm not averse to removing them if that will help keep ppl playing...but you can just vote change to any map ;)

not when i idle there by myself to get randoms... Minimum of 2 Players to call a vote:/

and ist more likely someone join on dome, than on seelow or outskirts.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
The one big tank map i like, the one with the middle part and the two buildings on each side with trenches on the sides of the map and the dragons teeth.

The other one is just a giant town, it's too big.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
first of all i like to BUMP this thread for all our new members!!!

we HAVE a waw server and YES there is action on it from time to time!

hit me up in SHOUT anytime for a round of waw! aslong as im around the forum, i will always commit myself to playing it and populating it.
its hella fun game, trust me!!

secondly: i like to point out a few things about WAW that i think need some attention

NO, B3 does NEVER work!
NO, echelon is NOT saving players, regulars, logs or any other information, the last ban i made last summer is still unreported and untracable!
NO, waw is NOT dead, we usually have a few people playing during weekends.

so, although the few people we have on from time to time are almost always nice guys, the server is completle unprotected since b3 doesnt work.
my suggestion: lets go back to rcon. i think right now the only one with rcon acces is wally.

then to the population, since b3 doesnt work theres no real way to know for people that it even IS a clan server if they miss the small (k3) on the server banner.

the way i see it we have a desperate need of console auto messages for recruitment, like:

Interested in joining the krew? visit us at krewgaming.com!
play cod4 aswell? so do we check out or cod4 servers on kregaming.com!

... and stuff like that. i have binds and talk to players about recruitment from time to time but they might aswell think im just some asshole recruiting on someone elses server.

and i also think that it could be useful to have automessages on s1 about or waw server, like:
play waw aswell? check out our waw server! or sth like that.

i found this regarding autoconsole messages:
https://forums.multiplay.com/gameservers/64376-call-duty-world-war-server-messages
i dont have any experience in the area so i dont know if thats of any use.

a few waw recruits could really have a heavy impact on the servers progress.
the way i see it, things like that are of utter importance to get shit spinning, and lay a foundation.

thanks for your time everyone.

ps: if u own waw, INSTALL IT GODDAMIT!

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
WaW is dead. We are in the top 100 servers, but yet in the 74th percentile. United Offensive and 2 probably still have more players.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
COD2 has more players than any COD apart from COD4 from what I heard.

Edit: Except Ghosts ofc but that'll die soon enough. Nobody plays the new COD games on PC anyway.

Top Bottom