Things the rest of the world are missing out on...

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
i have itallian relatives, they make some good shit, they make these risotto cheese ball things, best shit ever.

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
Wtf did you actually just compare American pizza to actual Italian pizza? That's like comparing a pile of garbage to a piece of Belgian chocolate...

Yes I did because Pizza is an American invention. Italians don't always put tomato sauce on their pizza and their only superior ingredient is the cheese.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
kapsalon.jpg

2006-frikandel-004_jpg.jpg

broodje-kroket.jpg

And there's waaaaaay more

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member

That looks hard to make.. I'll definitely go to the Netherlands one day just to get these exclusive ingredients :|

But seriously you can't compare Italian pizza to American pizza. It's like comparing New York thin crust with deep dish pizza it's just a different kind.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Yeah, this kinda wins it for America. If you don't have a Chickfila, you don't understand. (NO political talk, it's just food.)

ChickfilA-Chicken-Sandwich.png

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
1217409196264l.jpg

U mad United States? :troll:

Pshh bro:

Cadbury+Egg.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

ITALIAN Rolls must be exclusive to Philadelphia too. :fail:

You don't understand Mike. Amoroso rolls are amazing. On anything else, a cheesesteak doesn't taste right. A guy from Philly opened a cheesesteak place in Florida hoping to get Amorosos shipped to him but it was too expensive, sadly.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Sweet tea and fried chicken with the fixin's

Mashed potatoes, black eyed peas, Mac and cheese, and greens (with pepper sauce of course)

Then HICKORY smoked BBQ, Brunswick stew, and other fixin's.

Welcome to the South!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
LA = huge place where you can probably find just about any kind of food. It's kinda hard to even say what's exclusive around here.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
@ Nick. I went to a place in Oceanside called Philly's best. They used those rolls shipped from Philly.

Almost nothing is exclusive to anywhere these days. You can find authentic restaurants here for just about every type of food, country etc. just as it would be made in the originating county.

Top Bottom