Things the rest of the world are missing out on...

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
ive noticed that some of the things australians take for granted dont exist in other countries, and that makes me sad.

Fairy bread: Bread, butter and sprinkles bitch.
images

Pasty's and meat pies, we didnt invent them, but we mastered them...
images
images

Pavlova: Maringue, whipped cream and fruit or fruit based syrup.
images

Vegemite: who knows what the fucks in it, but its good.
images

Golden Gaytime:probably the worlds best icecream.
images

Feel free to share what we miss out on over here.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Cheesesteaks

800px-patscheesesteak.jpg

I don't care what anyone says but you can only find a real cheesesteak in Philly. Everywhere else they just use the wrong rolls and load them up with peppers and crap.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
cheesesteak? Mind=blown

honestly i aways thought cheesesteak was just a really thick slice of cheese, like a steak of cheese... like ham steak.

Last edited:

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
cheesesteak? Mind=blown

honestly i aways thought cheesesteak was just a really thick slice of cheese, like a steak of cheese... like ham steak.

lmao, Americas obesity rates are reaching epidemic proportions from eating too much cheese alright...

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
Cheesesteak? Unfortunately Americans dont know what real cheese is. European cheese FTW! The bread here is amzing too. Your mind has not been blown until you have tried fresh italian mozzarella. However, Europeans have never made better pizza. The Italians have come close but nothing beats a good American pizza!

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Cheesesteak? Unfortunately Americans dont know what real cheese is. European cheese FTW! The bread here is amzing too. Your mind has not been blown until you have tried fresh italian mozzarella. However, Europeans have never made better pizza. The Italians have come close but nothing beats a good American pizza!

Wtf did you actually just compare American pizza to actual Italian pizza? That's like comparing a pile of garbage to a piece of Belgian chocolate...

Top Bottom