STOP the exploitations of shootings in America and SAVE our 2nd ammendment rights!

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
LOL!!!!

"Redneck...im far from a redneck...GUNS PROTECT PEOPLE! LMFAO!

as stubborn as a mule...

Last edited by a moderator:

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
You do realize that in America every lunatic on the street can legally buy a gun in most states? And if they can they can get one within 10 minutes via the private market.
How is it safe that people with aggressiveness problems, drug addictions etc. can get access to guns as easy as they can in America?
I agree that in some states you should be able to own a gun merely because some are so remote, but in a state like New York or California you better have a damn good reason to own one in my opinion and you'd have to prove that you're capable of handling one emotionally and physically.

I do agree with you that there should be some more background checks and psych evaluations but everyone who qualifies should be allowed to own a gun. No matter if it be a semi-auto assault rifle, bolt action rifle, shotgun, or hand gun. The 2nd amendment does not state that American citizens will be allowed to own firearms (except the following:....)

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
"It has been PROVEN that countries where civilian don't have guns are the most VIOLENT"

I mean come on people.
Making up statistics doesn't make you right!
America is one of the most violent countries in the world.

Totes agree with ya. I work with a lot of american constitutional lawyers who bemoan the rigidity of their constitution, and the outdated laws that it preserves. I cannot understand the justification of "protection" that people use to justify their possession of weapons. Having said that, any Government that takes an anti-gun policy yet retains nuclear weapons loses the argument right there. I can see it playing out like this:

Govt.: "Why do you need that big gun?"
Anonymous: "To protect my family and property"
Govt.: "Well by forcing us to allow this we have very liberal laws that actually increase the risk of you being attacked because others falsely justify their retention of weapons."
Anonymous: "Well why do you need those big nuclear weapons?"
Govt. "........ ahh .... shit."

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
Here we go again...
Nick, I probably know more about American politics and statistics on gun laws than you
I always find it funny when Europeans think they know more about American politics than Americans.
Obama is a way better president than Bush in almost all aspects.
:lmao:
I also find it funny when Europeans make such claims when they most of the time have no clue what actually goes on in our government.
:popcorn:

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Anybody who is not in America please stay out of this thread.

This doesn't have anything to do and you're all just trolling with the thumbs down crap.

GTFO.

What an ironic comment, on the one hand preaching your precious 2nd amendment and arguing for your enshrined laws of freedom and tolerance that allow you weapons .... and on the other trying to take away the right to discuss, a.k.a. free speech. Pretty sure that in America and worldwide that is a more heavily protected and enshrined right than guns. Just saying. Plus, why make a thread if you do not want to listen to other opinions? Just baffling really.

- - - Updated - - -

Here we go again...

I always find it funny when Europeans think they know more about American politics than Americans.
I also find it funny when Europeans make such claims when they most of the time have no clue what actually goes on in our government.

I find it funny when people lose debates and and are left with nothing but trying to discredit their opponent. If that is not a classic example of American Politics then I don't know what is.

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Think about this: If more good people had guns then bad people would not be able to control them.

So many fallacies in one sentence I do not know where to begin. Who is the great moral arbiter deciding whether or not you have been naughty or nice enough to deserve a gun ... Santa?

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Really wise posts, Freeze. Couldn't have said it better.

- - - Updated - - -

And Nick, you just post nonsense, IMO

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
oh god here comes the politics. LOL why dont we all just go foreign and all use swords? life would be much more aawesome

Nothing wrong with politics per se, it is just the nature of it that by and large a person who is willing to lobby for support for something tends to be closed to the opinions of others. The more people that engage that politics, the more enlightened debate becomes, the more diverse the view points are represented, and it is more likely that more original view points will come out.

- - - Updated - - -

Really wise posts, Freeze. Couldn't have said it better.

- - - Updated - - -

And Nick, you just post nonsense, IMO

Wait, which Nick ...?

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
I find it funny when people lose debates and and are left with nothing but trying to discredit their opponent. If that is not a classic example of American Politics then I don't know what is.

........... and calling someone an ignorant redneck is what?! wow...

Nick, I probably know more about American politics and statistics on gun laws than you, and your red neck ignorance just pisses me off.
Almost all those statistics are completely made up and / or taken out of context and Obama is a way better president than Bush in almost all aspects.
I have all the rights to thumbs down such an ignorant POS state of mind and so what that I'm not an American, it's called international involvement and interests, look it up.

You aren't doing much better with your own accusing pile of statements. The US Congress has lot's of morons, it's a reality. They keep spending money that isn't there. Obama is the one who signs the spending bills into action, and the last I checked, spending money over and over does not reverse a debt. Have you held a job in the US? Have you experienced making less money because taxes went up because welfare, and not something useful, got a boost?

If you actually studied the reason's America was founded, you would find Obama is the farthest from them from any US president, so maybe you should do a fact check, too, before posting? I studied the the US Constitution and Bill of Rights (1st 10 Amendments) article by article in high school, so I know what's in there. I can say I know more about American politics than you.

/rant

You do realize that in America every lunatic on the street can legally buy a gun in most states? And if they can they can get one within 10 minutes via the private market.
How is it safe that people with aggressiveness problems, drug addictions etc. can get access to guns as easy as they can in America?
I agree that in some states you should be able to own a gun merely because some are so remote, but in a state like New York or California you better have a damn good reason to own one in my opinion and you'd have to prove that you're capable of handling one emotionally and physically.

Drug addictions? And you are from where, Freeze? :K

The entire point of the 2nd Amendment was to allow an escape from too much government control; the very reason for the revolution and, IMO, the civil war as well.

Sadly, theses threads just break out into flame wars and never get anywhere. Everyone just ends up upset at one another with nothing gained whatsoever.

Unruley1

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member

You aren't doing much better with your own accusing pile of statements. The US Congress has lot's of morons, it's a reality. They keep spending money that isn't there. Obama is the one who signs the spending bills into action, and the last I checked, spending money over and over does not reverse a debt. Have you held a job in the US? Have you experienced making less money because taxes went up because welfare, and not something useful, got a boost?

If you actually studied the reason's America was founded, you would find Obama is the farthest from them from any US president, so maybe you should do a fact check, too, before posting? I studied the the US Constitution and Bill of Rights (1st 10 Amendments) article by article in high school, so I know what's in there. I can say I know more about American politics than you.

/rant

The entire point of the 2nd Amendment was to allow an escape from too much government control; the very reason for the revolution and, IMO, the civil war as well.

Sadly, theses threads just break out into flame wars and never get anywhere. Everyone just ends up upset at one another with nothing gained whatsoever.

couldn't have said it any other way

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member

Well, I didn't say that so I do not know why you are referencing that to my comment ...?

/rant

Well, I am not going to try and assert that I know more about the US, because how would anyone even prove that? However, constitutional law research is my day to day work. Read into that/insult me in whatever way you want.

Just another example of my comment above.

Yes, but social, economic, and political conditions change. Hence my earlier point about the negatives of having such a fixed constitution, resistant to modernity.

Well it doesn't have to be this way. We had a 'largely' sensible discussion about religion a little while ago. If people stay on topic and do not get personal then this could go the same way. Unfortunately I think that this represents a sad indictment of the way that politics is conducted by our 'elected representatives'. People think that 'debating' is a process of insulting your opponent until they break. Reasoned argument FTW.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Well, I didn't say that so I do not know why you are referencing that to my comment ...?

It was referring to Freeze's original comment. But I see what you mean.

Just another example of my comment above.

That was sarcasm, hence the :K we do that here XD

Well it doesn't have to be this way. We had a 'largely' sensible discussion about religion a little while ago. If people stay on topic and do not get personal then this could go the same way. Unfortunately I think that this represents a sad indictment of the way that politics is conducted by our 'elected representatives'. People think that 'debating' is a process of insulting your opponent until they break. Reasoned argument FTW.

Ad hominem, yes. Freaking ticks me off because people then take it and blow it way out of proportion and then the masses believe it.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Here we go again...

Nikon, you have to learn to realize that there are people out there that are smarter than you and are more up to date even on how your country is going,
and seeing as your argument is as shallow as that of most politicians, I'm going to stop before I lose my temper trying to show how ignorant you sound.

- - - Updated - - -

and Kreubs, stop taking the constitution as the way it should be, it's outdated and I don't care that you know it by heart, I also know what's being said in there and the 2nd amendment is complete whack. Stop being so conservative and check the facts, did they have research back then proving the problems guns cause? Obviously there was no national security back then as there is now so that changes everything as well. Stop living under a rock and wake up, it's the 21st century.

By the way nice come back with the drugs part, you can see that you and Nikon are good at supporting your arguments lmao.

Top Bottom