STOP the exploitations of shootings in America and SAVE our 2nd ammendment rights!

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
i nos, now you'll have to kill each other with swords and shit.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Hahahaha what the hell is this crap?

I hope they take all your guns. All of them.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Why would you hope that? The vast majority of gun owners , hunters etc don't deserve to be punished for the actions of a relative few. Some people rely on their firearms for hunting etc in a huge way.

Also, if the GVMT actually tried to do that it would cause a hell of a lot more chaos than whats going on now.

You also have to wonder when you hear politicians lobby like this in pro gun states. Does he really believe in that or is he catering to his supporters like Feinstein is? She knows her proposals will never pass.

Last edited:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
"It has been PROVEN that countries where civilian don't have guns are the most VIOLENT"

I mean come on people.
Making up statistics doesn't make you right!
America is one of the most violent countries in the world.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Rival, I wouldn't post in this thread if I were you. Especially after the thread you posted a few months ago. Just saying

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
They can be butthurt if they want to Mike. I'm not stopping anyone.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Let me remind you something

oIRnBVDGuAo.jpg

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I have my opinion. And most people don't usually agree. So they get butthurt. It's not my fault nor problem.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
STOP the exploitations of shootings in America and SAVE our 2nd ammendment righ

I have my opinion. And most people don't usually agree. So they get butthurt. It's not my fault nor problem.

I like you a lot more for your opinion on this.

But alas, 'Murica! Freedom! Etc. :)

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Why would you hope that? The vast majority of gun owners , hunters etc don't deserve to be punished for the actions of a relative few. Some people rely on their firearms for hunting etc in a huge way.

Also, if the GVMT actually tried to do that it would cause a hell of a lot more chaos than whats going on now.

You also have to wonder when you hear politicians lobby like this in pro gun states. Does he really believe in that or is he catering to his supporters like Feinstein is? She knows her proposals will never pass.

I like my state's gun control laws, and they do not prevent people from buying handguns.

I think they are a great example.

Have to be 25 to get a handgun, btw, and it takes months. However, you still get one. Must never give it to someone else. If you lose it, you must immediately file a police report.
Seems a lot of work to get one, but imo it should be. It just takes time, and costs you 0 more dollars to do so. So get over it, nubs. You're getting a killing tool.

Last edited:

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Anybody who is not in America please stay out of this thread.

This doesn't have anything to do and you're all just trolling with the thumbs down crap.

GTFO.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Anybody who is not in America please stay out of this thread.

This doesn't have anything to do and you're all just trolling with the thumbs down crap.

GTFO.

By this he means rival, the ONLY one in this thread not from america besides mikek.

Top Bottom