The AVC/PwnSauce Scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Go away. You're really trying to sell that people came to YOU because of how we run things? Are you for real. Half the things you and PWN whine about us being guilty of, YOU two are guilty of ten fold and thats what i can't stand. Hypocrisy and lying.

Trying to justify your own actions with a comparison ? That's like stealing from your boss and then telling him, well I made you a lot of money too. Man, you're just pathetic.

Last edited:

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
I think that you are still here because part of you never truly intended to leave KKK. You wanted your cake and to eat it too. If things took off with Pwn- great. Then and only then would you consider leaving KKK. Why would you have left before you knew that your new *krew* would take off? You were given equal status aka owner by Wally. You were trusted to be his right hand man along side D. Look what you did with it. Compare to what you gave? Yes I know you contributed a lot when you were happy with the krew but when you became unhappy, you started planning to leave with another higher up here. You didn't use your power to try to change things for the better of the krew. You didn't talk to Wally and D who treated you like their equal and partner. You went behind their back, made plans that you knew would hurt them and have a direct impact on the same krew you pledged your loyalty to when you put on their tags. Now you twist everything around as if you are the victim. If people came to you unhappy with how things are here, it was your job as an owner to do your damnedest to fix that. It seems to me all you are is a liar. You complain about ping but your new oh so awesome krew's server is in L.A., isn't it? The same server locations you bitched day in day out about here. You wore the JF tags on the KKK servers for goodness sake. Right then you are guilty of dual clanning which is a big no no but oddly enough one of the smallest things you are guilty of in all this. You purposely planned to deceive the people who put their trust in you, who gave you everything, and bent over backwards for you. You got on these forums every day for months knowing what you were planning to do, what you were discussing doing with Pwn and you acted like it was just another day here at the krew. Then if that wasn't bad enough you lie and you don't have enough respect for the krew or at the very least Wally/D to man up about what you did. You have made a few mentions of your age and maturity- where is yours? When are you going to act like your age and take some responsibility for what you did? 'Some persons take some interest maybe from personal conflicts, i dunno.' YOU KNOW! They didn't just magically guess that you were starting your own krew alongside Pwn. If you are going to continue to post can you at least be honest? Maybe I haven't earned that from you but I damn sure know there are people here that have. Although at this point I think we are tired of seeing what you have to say, I sure know I am. If you're so happy with your new krew- go be there.

Last edited:

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
Pwn: I kept playing COD4 and found a clan called Kaptain Krunch Krew which was a fun bunch of folks for about two years but things got off track and stopped being fun so me and Andy splintered off and formed Joint Forces together to continue the fun but without all the cynical hatred and problem-causing little kids with big mouths.

If that's what Pwn truly thinks of us... Now lock eeeeet

Xepher

Corporal
Former Krew Member
AVC, Pwn, all forum/server permissions have been stripped. You aren't forum banned as we'd like for you guys to enlighten us a bit...
Enlighten us they did. After 5 days, after all that was said, AVC is still trying to defend himself. There is little point hearing what these two have to say anymore as nothing will change. Those that wanted to share their thoughts have done so, including Pwn and AVC. It is time to end this before it turns into a massive circlejerk.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
avcPost.png

In any case, call me out on what I took from the KKK, servers? nope, website? nope, players? nope

Took? maybe not. Planning on taking? That's one of the big issues, and it's clearly evident based on your post, IMO.

Really, there is nothing else you two can say for yourselves.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I called you out on your distinct lack of character, lying and hypocrisy. For that, i fear your defense is severely lacking. No matter what you try and say, how you try and spin things, nothing will ever change those facts.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Nuanced is a pretty cool word. The thing about TD is he certainly has some charisma.

In any case, call me out on what I took from the KKK, servers? nope, website? nope, players? nope

Some persons took some interest, maybe from personal conflicts, I dunno.

Compare what I took from the KKK, compared to what I gave to the KKK.

Basically, everything we've said as of yet is that we're pissed at you for what you did here, and we also thank you for all the time you've put into the krew. However, no amount of work or effort into this krew would like cancel out some stunt you've pulled here. Doesn't work that way. Things don't get canceled out, lol.

I mean, even in this instance, you almost had me fooled with all the guilt trip stuff. Tryina make me feel like I'm part of what brought this on the krew, or we are just nasty people or whatnot. Grow up... Puh leezzz

Last edited:

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
I may not be the most active member, but I'm alive and kicking and I intend to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom