I quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Them Houston boys never have anything positive to say. It runs in the family.

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
Im too tired of taking and giving shit so yes.

I still love you Gary, Gage, Lucas, Joona and Titus and I'd really like to keep in touch with you guys.

Bye.

P.S. That's probably the best idea I've ever posted on this forum, Dee.

Awww mike don't go, your one of the most cherished people in this krew! D:

I'm not sure what D said to make you upset, but I'm sure he didn't mean to make you leave :( if anything it was just his crude sense of humor.

I hope you reconsider your decision. :cry:

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Sucks to see you go Mike, hope you change your decision. I know we haven't been the biggest palls but you seemed like a good apple!
If you're not gonna stick around, good luck in life dude :(

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
So...

As Animal said the decision was obviously made on the spur of the moment.. :sorry:

I was too nervous for that whole day yesterday because I had some kind of a verbal battle with my mom earlier and some other problems recently. Nothing terrible tho.
I also had some little battles with Damage, Paige and some other members.

Then I went in some stupid mood and recalled all the bad moments and things I didn't like about the Krew. There are not too many but I've been a member for two years and if you recall everything at once it might be enough to post a thread like I did. Especially if you are in a mood I was in.

I'm really sorry for posting this thread and I'd like to apologize to all of you and especially to Damage.
Thanks y'all for all the kind words.. And I really hope I can haz my moderator position back if nobody objects..

I'm reallry sorry..
:luv: you all..

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Welcome back?

You've quit emotionally twice and you're coming back again? I haven't really even talked to you, not sure where you get that we "battled" I was just waking up when you posted your "I quit" thread but guess I'll take it as my fault.

You left and only said bye to a select few, then took a stab and the one person that has supported you in everything. And yet everyone is all kissy kissy. I don't think it's right.

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
Me so happy :)
Good to have you back Mike we really need you here.
It's not my call but give this guy his mod position back! :w00t:

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
I understand we all have real lives and our emotions can interfere with our capability of making good decisions but this is the second time I've seen you quit and then come back a short time later. As awesome as you are and as much good as you've done I find this to be alarming- members in a position of power have a responsibility to hold it together and always think of the best for krew. We are all human, it's understandable that *always* is hard to achieve but at that point it becomes about knowing to step away and breathe before making a rash decision. I also understand I have no say about whether or not you get to come back but I truly hope you can see that it matters that you are here and you don't take the decision to just leave again so lightly. We're all in this together, good or bad. I also find your mudslinging and calling out members (D, Paige) to be uncalled for. This is what PMs are for. They have both done a lot for the krew just like you and deserve appreciation- not being called out because someone decides they are having a bad day. They aren't the bad guys and don't deserve to be painted as such while everyone else is praising you for being the good one.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Atleast he doesn't do roids, or i mean.. i'll just...

---

Hey mike, welcome back

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Paige I was talking about that 'alias' 'conversation'.. That wasn't really a battle but it pissed me off a bit.. And that's obviously not your fault and I'm not trying to make it look like that.

Mel, Yes I've 'quit' twice but the first time it wasn't an emotional decision. I just didn't have any free time and I didn't want to be one of those inactive members so I posted that thread as a heads up..

I really love Damage and I have nothing bad to say about Paige. We just didn't chat with Paige so often but I really appreciate all the job she does and the effort she puts into the Krew. And you know what? Every time I go somewhere I try to take some nice flower pics to send her. Lol.

Also, I said bye to everyone and I said I love a select few. I said that only because I talk to these 'select few' much more than to the others, no offense..

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, Dee

Last edited:

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Today, on the bus, I rode by the hotel you stayed in :K

OT: Welcome back :)

Last edited:

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
We should all stick together like a family and forgive and forget.

Things happen and we learn a lesson from it so we can make it better next time.

Even if we argue about it- Mike is back I am glad he decided to come back.

Lets just all give each other a big hug and move on.

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Yep Finch, I can do like that. :D

TKRUOUM.jpg

:luv:

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Nope I bet he'll find one 100 times better than mine. Wally to thread- cat picture is needed right meow!

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
good to see you back Mike. And if you ever need to let off steam, or need advice, or whatever, just shout, and i'll be there for you.

In fact, that goes for anyone. Being as i'm one of the older (i was going to say more mature, but i aint so sure) members, and have a lot of life experience, i'll be there for anyone (in strictest confidence i might add). just shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom