I quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I'm sorry to read this thread Mike. I just want to say thank you for the countless hours you put into populating the server and making it a fun place to be. That didn't go unnoticed and it is appreciated.

Edit: I also want to add that I don't get your parting shot at D. Yes, D may of said things to you that you took in a bad way but D will always say what he thinks and he doesn't believe in sugarcoating it but that's D. It's not personal, and it's never personal with D. Never. D is the most neutral person here and will always do what is best for the krew regardless of personal feelings. D has been D since I got here and I suspect he always will be. I have seen MANY occasions of D standing up for you in shout when people thought you were a crap mod, telling people to shut up and putting his trust in you as a krew member as well as a mod. He may not play kissy kissy like the rest of us and be as sugary sweet in the way he talks but it doesn't change the fact he always saw the potential in you even when many of us didn't. And guess what? He was right. You turned out to be a great mod.

with all due respect, don't you think he knows this? I talked to Mike and he does think of D as a great guy. One of the best person in the krew in fact. He has his reasons for taking a shot at him. Best let it be. If he really is leaving for good, he wouldn't want to hear another lecture.

- - - Updated - - -

Barring any objections, yes. I don't see that as a problem.

possibly a week?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
If he has "his reasons" he should have PM'd me and talked to ME about it in private. Not all of us are privy to what you and Mike may have talked about Gage.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
I hope you change your mind mike, your a good dude, just remember this is a community like any other, you can't expect to get along with everyone and have people always on your side, but as you can probably tell by the previous posts, ultimately you are still a respected member of this krew and will be missed.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hope you change your mind Mikek. Please reconsider your decision.

Last edited:

Xepher

Corporal
Former Krew Member
Awwww man this sucks. Hopefully its the booze talkin it is st pattys day afterall and come back after you sober up :p Joking aside, you will be missed if you do leave.

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
with all due respect, don't you think he knows this? I talked to Mike and he does think of D as a great guy. One of the best person in the krew in fact. He has his reasons for taking a shot at him. Best let it be. If he really is leaving for good, he wouldn't want to hear another lecture

It's not a lecture at all. With his last statement it made it seem like he had an issue- I was simply stating from my personal viewing experience how much respect D has for Mike because I thought it'd help. I have nothing but respect and nice feelings toward Mike. He has been wonderful for the krew. It does baffle me why someone with so much loyal/dedication would just quit but emotion gets the best of many of us sometimes.

I think at this point the rest of us, including you, should let it be. Nothing is going to get solved with you acting like a spokesman for him and the rest of us trying to guess how he feels. Only he knows and he can share when/if he's ready.

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
I think at this point the rest of us, including you, should let it be. Nothing is going to get solved with you acting like a spokesman for him and the rest of us trying to guess how he feels. Only he knows and he can share when/if he's ready.

Mel your posts always say exactly what I want to say and feel. You should becom a therapist ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for calling you Mel, Scrimzilla

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
It's not a lecture at all. With his last statement it made it seem like he had an issue- I was simply stating from my personal viewing experience how much respect D has for Mike because I thought it'd help. I have nothing but respect and nice feelings toward Mike. He has been wonderful for the krew. It does baffle me why someone with so much loyal/dedication would just quit but emotion gets the best of many of us sometimes.

its not being a spokesman when im telling you to let it be and that he must have his own reasons. Please don't twist my words and intention around in a way that people misunderstand me.

Last edited:

VoX

Twat Hammer
you should have done what i should have done.. just let them know you were going to be inactive for a while, and you need a break. I dont think I made the right decision, but I hope you are right now.

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Mike don't leave yet. Take a break like Vox said and like i should have done and then see if you want to come back in a month or so? But if you do decide to leave I hope you make the best of it, and you will be missed. Cya around buddy.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I read this and I threw up on the inside.

We all love you Mike. Your ideas, cheerfulness, personality. You name it.

I'll miss my favorite Russian :(

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
16669_583705084989581_485064327_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom