I quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Im too tired of taking and giving shit so yes.

I still love you Gary, Gage, Lucas, Joona and Titus and I'd really like to keep in touch with you guys.

Bye.

P.S. That's probably the best idea I've ever posted on this forum, Dee.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
:cerealspitting:

Cya Mike. Thanks for the time & effort you gave the Krew.

Last edited:

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
I'm sorry to read this thread Mike. I just want to say thank you for the countless hours you put into populating the server and making it a fun place to be. That didn't go unnoticed and it is appreciated.

Edit: I also want to add that I don't get your parting shot at D. Yes, D may of said things to you that you took in a bad way but D will always say what he thinks and he doesn't believe in sugarcoating it but that's D. It's not personal, and it's never personal with D. Never. D is the most neutral person here and will always do what is best for the krew regardless of personal feelings. D has been D since I got here and I suspect he always will be. I have seen MANY occasions of D standing up for you in shout when people thought you were a crap mod, telling people to shut up and putting his trust in you as a krew member as well as a mod. He may not play kissy kissy like the rest of us and be as sugary sweet in the way he talks but it doesn't change the fact he always saw the potential in you even when many of us didn't. And guess what? He was right. You turned out to be a great mod.

Last edited:

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
WHAT. THE. HELL.
I'm sad to see you leaving Mike. You were actually the reason why I came here when you told me to register at the forums.
As Mel said you always did a good job keeping the servers a fun and clean place and playing with you was always fun.

You'll be missed.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Dang Mike :(

Thanks for all the time you put into server 1 and you did a good job as a mod B3 guru.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
What the :poop:? :(

Thanks for all of the time you put into S1, and for the new shortcuts in B3!

Stick around, ok? Don't become a total stranger :(

SexyRayquaza

Corporal
NOOOOOOOOO DONT MAKE ME CRYYYY WWEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH AT THE VERY LEAST come back and say hi?

- - - Updated - - -

LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA, HEY HEY HEY, GOOODBYYYEE

ManuelBook

|K3|'s Horror Fanatic
Former Krew Member
It's a shame to see a member leave.
You helped me out with some things.
You're a nice and kind person.
And I appreciate everything you've done for me and the krew.
Hopefully we'll see you around still.
Bye Mike :\

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Quitting? Why ?

And i always think you have good ideas. In fact, in the SC guidelines thread i specifically mentioned your idea of not having b3 auto kick and it will probably be Incorporated into the guidelines.

If you're upset about yesterday in shout, well , i would have probably said that to anyone. It just annoys me when i'm watching someone and another staff keeps telling me , ban, ban etc.

Anyways, i thought were a very good mod. I was also going to recommend you be an official b3 trainer of new mods. Sorry to see you go.

Last edited:

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Very sad day....really sorry to see you go Mikey you've been a bro,dedicated,loyal and fun always.
A million thanks for all the recruiting and attention to keeping the servers going and clean,you will be missed greatly,it wont be the same without you man.Of course you can keep in touch,try to get your pops to bring your family to Hawaii and I will show you guys around the real island culture..Hit me up on steam anytime ...:sadbye:

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Mike, please don't go. You belong in s1. Please just don't do this on the spur of the moment.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
d, can i ask a favour? Can we keep mikes position safe for a day or 2. Just in case.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
I invoke special SuperMod powers and deny his resignation upon upon Article 3.14 section 8 verse 3.
"A supermod may suspend activation of resignation due temporary insanity and may whereupon place claimant of said resignation to a probationary period of 2 weeks or 14 days whichever comes first.
As pursuant to said probationary period,claimant may or may not be forced forthwith to be reinstated as full member"

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
Mike, please please please don't go. I will miss you so much. You are the nicest person and just because people say shit doesn't mean you have to take it to heart. People will give you shit in life, its inevitable.. and even if they give you shit or put you down it shouldn't stop you from doing what you love. I know I can't talk shit because I don't know the story but just please stay.

I think you should honestly just take a break and relax. Take a month off and come back. Luv ya mikey :luv:

^^ totally contradicted myself in that last statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom